Status: Hiatus. I'm so busy :/

"Love is Like A Glass Door..."

Pretending at the Coffee Shop

We zoomed through the elegant streets of Paris and took breathtakingly sharp twists and turns. By the way, why the hell do the pedestrians not have the common sense to move over?!

I clung desperately to Nick's waist, my subconscious way of flirting. Right now I didn't give a rat's ass that Nick was 18 and I was 13. I didn't give a rat's ass of what would happen when he found out. I was too busy having the time of my life riding a scooter and getting high off of the cappuccino fumes in the helmet. Oh yeah.

I never knew riding a skimpy little scooter could be so much fun...

Well, I couldn't help it!

The pigtails I had worked so hard on were slipping off and soon, my red hair was blazing behind me. About halfway in, Nick suddenly spoke up.

"Holy crap!" he yelled over the motor.

"What?"

"... I don't know your name..."

I laughed. We never planned anything, really, but this was such a "Let me buy you a drink and let me take you home with me" scenario. I never thought I'd be here, on Nick Jonas's back (How many girls can say that? Ooh, perverted moment) Well, look at me now.

"...So, what is it?"

"Penny Sutherland. But please call me Penn before I restrain an impulse to strike you over the head with this very helmet."

Nick laughed (success!). "Penn... I like it."

You better.

We rode the rest of the way to the little coffee shop in a comfortable silence.

-Oh yeah, Starbucks was in some other city that I fail to pronounce, where the Jonas Brothers concert was. So screw that.

The coffee shop was about a five minute drive from the hotel. It was a quaint, cobblestone building with the green awning and everything. Inside, the coffee shop was filled with teenagers, mostly girls laughing and joking in French. Don't you just hate when the foreign girls at your school start speaking in a foreign language when they want to say something in private? Infuriating.

The floors were also cobblestones and most of the furniture were over-stuffed armchairs and floor pillows and all that. Le Cafe` de La Rosa Blanc. The whole place was filled with an overpowering scent of different coffees and hot chocolate and green tea and sweet tea... Breathe in. Breathe out. Hell yeah.

The animated French chatter drew to a silence when Nick and I's entrance was announced by the little tinkling of the bell above the door. Absolute silence.

I finally took off Nick's helmet during it.

What the crap? Can they smell when a member of the Jonas Brothers walks in or something?!

After like, two seconds of this, a girl shot up and screamed, "Dear lord. It's NICK JONAS!!!!"

This was followed by numerous, high-pitched ,"J'e amour you, Nick Jonas!!!!!" Nick and I exchanged cringes. This may get ugly.

Suddenly,the chick looked at me curiously. "Is this your girlfriend?"

Whoa.

You know what's more alarming? When Nick said yes.

Cue the conspicuous jaw-drop.

Nick, who was standing directly behind me, clutched my hand fairly roughly.Romantic.

He bended down slightly, as if to peck me on the cheek. I stiffened.

"Play along," he whispered carefully.

Ohhh, I see. He wants me to save his ass.

"Okay," I whispered back. Then I said, louder, "Yes, we're going out." See? I use my lying powers for good, too.

There was a bit of a murmur among the crowd of girls. And some girlish ooooooooohs.

"She's so adorable!" one of them said. Grrr...

But of course I played it cute and said shyly, "Thank you."

Since we were a "couple", everyone in the coffee house seemed to back off. Even the waitress, who was checking my man out. Ha ha ha, I'm sorry about that. Nick Jonas ain't no man.

Nick and I strolled to a cozy little booth near the back. All eyes (and the waitress. ho.) followed us. Then, the friendly chatter roused up again. The waitress came and asked us what we wanted.

Cappuccinos!!! And make them large!!!

--

Time passed and slowly, everyone left the coffee shop one by one.

Nick and I enjoyed the numerous cappuccinos (sugar rush!) and made light conversation as the light outside slowly dimmed into twilight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully this doesn't delete when i press submit. DX

When I click back, there better be more readers!! lol

I think this is ch. 3.5. I just didn't feel like doing the whole chat scene all at once :file:

thank you for reading. :D

*presses submit and crosses fingers*

PS: COMMENTEHS?

please? :P