Status: Hiatus. I'm so busy :/

"Love is Like A Glass Door..."

Connor McPhearson

I shut the door behind me and heard the receding sound of the scooter going down the road. People milled about in the lobby. The atmosphere was warm and lazy, and there was a peaceful silence. The elegant giant crystal chandelier that hung near the staircase had been dimmed, and lamps on the side tables next to the lounge chairs were on. The only sound was the occasional flip of a magazine.

So far so good.

I couldn't believe it. For the first time in my life I had a significant other, and hell, I wasn't supposed to even like him. But didn't I?

My mind rewinded back to the coffee house. I could see myself chatting happily with Nick as time flew by. I could see his stupid adorable laugh; his stupid adorable smile; his stupid hair that I secretly found very sexy (insert blush here) - everything. And I could see my stupid self saying yes, I would be his girlfriend. I could feel the cold air rush around us when we kissed. A fluttery feeling roused my stomach. I looked deeper into the situation, intrigued, and suddenly I could remember the feeling of being with him, a natural high that took my breath away as I recollected my memory.

He made me realize I’m not the person that I thought I was.
---

My parents had made a fuss when they spotted me curled up on an overstuffed chair in the back of the lobby. I was still investigating these foreign feelings that I was only vaguely starting to understand. I refused to accept them and tried to ignore it, but the thought came pushing back.

"Where have you been?!" my mother cried out.

I hastily constructed a lie.

"... I've been here quite a while," I said innocently, straightening up from the chair. "-Since four," I added.

And with that, I managed to have a four-hour coffee date with an eighteen-year-old Nick Jonas with no questions asked.

I. Am. Good.

After the brief confrontation, I made my way to my suite. I slipped the key out of my pocket and stuck it in sleepily, turning the knob. I couldn't wait to get to bed. The large intakes of caffeine had boomeranged and slowed my senses. And the room was so warm compared to the harsh winds outside. I didn't bother turning the lights on, thinking it would ruin the sleepy affect.

I fumbled my way across the suite, stubbing my toe repeatedly and mumbling unladylike swears. I gritted my teeth as I felt along the bed posts to get to the mattress. Once I got to the bedside I eagerly plopped down on the mattress.

A muffled moan of protest came from underneath the messy blankets.

Holy crap.

Something beneath me squirmed around. It felt very human. I gasped and leaped off of the bed.

My hands scrambled the walls of the room until they found the light switch, and I fumbled it on.

The guy tiredly crammed on a pair of glasses, and my first thoughts were,God, he's hot.

And my second thoughts were, Wait, that's Connor.

It was even better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so late. -Wait! Actually, it's early! But I started this like, on wednesday. I was almost done with it, until my brother was like, "Yo, let me get on the computer" and lived up his title as internet whore. Then, the next morning, the computer crashed. D:

the one with all of everyone's crap on it. Soooo we traded my new cpu with the family cpu. It's defected; it freezes at any random moment. And the internet wasn't connected to that computer, so, yeah, I had some issues. I'll spare you the details -_-

And since I don't celebrate Halloween anymore, I'm gonna add a chapter to my newest story tonight. Like, a contribute to society, since i'm not being really festive. Any of y'all trick or treating tonight?

PS: thanks to all of the random readers and subscribers that checked into my story :D

I was like, wtf?! But, I ain't complaining. :]
Err... that's it for now.
*gutted, better version of chapter 5*