Fall for You

Oh man.

Update!!! Yeah, so I acually got reviews, which makes me really excited(:. I am leaving today to go out of town, but when i come back next week there will be at least three new chapters. mmkay? good.(: I only own Krystalyn and the plot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin, Nick, Joe, and Krystalyn pulled up to their apartment complex and jumped out. Joe took off running and Krystalyn jumped onto his back, asking for a piggy-back ride. Joe obliged and they flew to the elevator and up to the apartment.
Kevin and Nick were slower, and Kevin watched as Nick's eyes filled with jealousy. "So when are you gonna admit you like KJ?" Kevin asked in his 'i-already-know-but-i-want-you-to-admit-it' voice.
"I guess right now. Kev, I really really like her. I don't think she likes me back..." Kevin sighed. "Kriss is a hard book to read. Just let play itself out." Nick nodded and opened the door to the apartment. Krystalyn was sitting on the couch, eating a bowl of salad. Not because she was anorexic or anything, but a vegetarian. Nick sat down next to her, and tried to focus on the telivision, but found he couldn't. He sighed softly and layed down, his head on Krystalyn's lap.
She looked down at him cocked her head. "What's wrong love?" He sighed again. Another thing about KJ, she was British. British. It was impossible to resist her. He looked up at her and smiled. her green eyes lit up as she saw him smile. Satisfied, she went back to watching the America's Next Top Model she was watching. She was a judge on the show.
Watching the sweet words come out of her bow shaped lips on the TV, Nick thought about what a miracle she truly is. She was originally from England, hence the accent, and her parents, Jared and Jennifer, moved to America. They got addicted to hard drugs, and abused Kriss emotionally, and physically. They kicked her out on the streets in NYC when she was eight, and she lived on the streets for three years. She did odd jobs for money, and only stole when it was absolutely necessary. A talent agent saw her on the streets and saw her ability to model and took her in. She got her some jobs, and by the time she was fifteen she was modeling for aspiring designers. She had always lived on her own and stayed in hotels a lot. Now that she was truly famous, she made friends, got introduced to the Jonas clan, and moved in with the boys. Nick thanked God for her every single day.
Nick was jolted out of his thoughts by the door opening then closing. He looked up to see Kevin and his girlfriend, Sierria. She's 23 years old and looks like a model. She's tall and has brown hair that falls gracefully to the middle of her back. She was like Kriss, skinny, but not oo skinny. She could get any information out of anybody with her piercing blue-gray eyes. KJ always said they looked like the sea after a storm.
Nick watched as the two embraced. They really were the perfect couple. He felt KJ's stomach move as she sighed. He looked up and saw her frowning slightly. "Whatsa matter KrissyKat?" She looked down and started running her hands through Nick's hair. "I'm jeaous of them. I want a relationship. They are perfect for each other. I want someone like that for me."
Her voice was low, and Nick could tell she was thinking about her last relationship. It was with this jerk named Hunter. He was always putting her down, and one day, Nick saw him hit KJ. When she got home, he waited til she fell asleep, then pulled up the sheets to see huge bruises covering her tan skin. He confronted her about it, and she dumped him the next day. That was six months ago. They hadn't heard from him since.
The door bell rang again and Sierria opened it. Standing there, all 6' 2, 196 pounds of him, was Hunter. And he did not look happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I got a briliant comment. And it made me post this chapter. So you should comment. Asap:)