Ghost Hunters an Investigation of the South

A New Case

Donna sat at her desk sifting through the many e-mails sent through the site asking for help. As case manager for The Atlantic Paranormal Society it was her job to sift through the possible cases and decided which were good enough to propose as cases to investigate. She usually found nothing out of the ordinary in these e-mails; mostly they were suggestions for investigations from fans. She came across one entitled Natchez Mississippi, she opened it and at first it appeared normal; just a suggestion of some place that had activity, but what Donna read next made her blood run cold.

Hi my name is Elizabeth Wilson and my family really needs your help. My cousin has asked me to contact you about her son. His name is David and he is three years old. Since he was brought home from the hospital odd things have always seemed to happen around him. Some example would be furniture moving across the room, toys flying off shelves ,the television turning on and off on its own and scratches on his back . Those things always struck us as odd but here recently things have gotten worse.

A few months ago His mother took him and his little sister to place flowers on the grave of their older sister. As the mother was tending to the head stone David wandered off. When his mother found him he was sitting cross legged on the ground and talking as if someone was sitting beside him. When she picked him up she asked who he was talking to; he simply answered Bill. He just happened to be sitting in front of a grave of a man named Bill. Then a few weeks ago he was sitting in their living room playing with a toy truck; as he was playing he kept glancing at the screened door and at about his fourth glance he started crying. He said that the man wouldn’t go away that he was standing at the door. His mother trying to get his attention on something else pulled out a photo album at the sight of the first picture David buried his head in his mothers shoulder and begin to sob, “that’s him mommy that is the man that is standing by the door.” The picture was of David’s grandfather who died of cancer when David was ten months old.

I did some E.V.P. work in their home as well as the home of the grandfather which is next door to theirs and is also where he died. I found some very disturbing things and I am starting to believe that this might not be just the ghost of his grandfather. I beg of you please come help us because I truly do not know who else to turn to.


With a shaky hand Donna picked up her phone and dialed a familiar number. After two rings she got an answer.

“Hello?”

“Hey Jason this is Donna. I’ve got a case here involving a child in Mississippi. Is there any way we can work it in soon?”

“I’m pretty sure we could. Get everyone together and Grant and I will meet you there in ten minutes.” Jason said

“Alright, see you then”

xxxxxxxx

As everyone gathered in the office Jason and Grant stood up. Once they had everyone’s attention Jason began

“Alright everyone, as you know any case involving a child receives top priority with us. Well this morning Donna ran across one that was a little disturbing. It’s in Natchez Mississippi and since we had these next three weeks open we were hoping we could get down there in the next few days. The plan is to leave here tomorrow morning. Everyone ok with that?”

Steve Gonsalves the tech manager spoke up, “While were down there Jay I have a case that I’ve been looking at that might be interesting, and also Hester from the Myrtles Plantation had sent an e-mail asking if we would be interested in doing a follow up investigation.”

“Sounds good, just set everything up with Donna”

It was decided that Jason, Grant, Steve, Tango, and Brian would make the trip. They would leave at nine the next morning and with that decided the meeting adjourned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another story of mine from fanfiction. First chapter isn't the best but it gets better, I promise. As always, comments are most appreciated!