‹ Prequel: Giving In

Letting Go.

Greyhound.

I wouldn’t have stopped but I knew he was stronger, faster and persistent at the worse of times. His arm touched my shoulder but he didn’t grab. The memories did it for him…

I could pluck him from the crowd in an instant, something about him and his more than obvious erection was rather alluring. Usually, I could do this; my steps would not miss a beat and my vocals would hit every note needed, but he distracted me so easily, breaking me down into a simple failure. Like when people attempt to impress someone and always end up making themselves feel like a fool; yeah, I may as well have been a horny teenager...

“Ed, look me in the eye and say you don’t love me.”

I couldn’t do it…

I hated guessing when it was going to happen, the anticipation would make me seem too eager. It came it the form of an uncontrollable impulse on his part that I was too glad to flow along with, eagerly wanting more. Just enough tongue to keep me on my toes, but not enough to keep me satisfied till we got home. An unbelievable spark as our lips met. Neither of us knew there’d be more such moments to come…

…too many memories smothered my words.

“Ed…”

My gaze would not even rise to his. Realising this, he put his hand upon my chin, lifting my drooping head so our eyes met.

“I can’t say we won’t fight, and I can’t say it will be perfect, but it’s love. What more could we ask for?”

“I…” it was feeble and disappeared beneath the wind.

“Ed…”

He had to know now; and I couldn’t do it any other way. My lips quivered in both the frosty conditions and the want to speak my mind. Quickly inhaling, I exhaled as fast, producing a steamy mist as I lifted my hand to his cheek, feeling the warmth from his skin; it was now or now; there was no ‘never’ alternative.

Biting my lip I looked into his eyes, searching for answers that only I knew.

“I hate you Dan, for the one reason that you can make me fall in love all over again.”

A kiss told me all; a kiss told me that it would beokay perfect.

___________________________________________________Fin.
_____________This Time I Mean It.

Image