Cause You Wrote My Name All Across Your Hand

Chapter Two

I sighed in happiness as I watched my daughter with adoration, she ran happily toward me as Amy chased her, there was a smile firmly place on both their faces.

“Mommy help,” Evelyn squealed as Amy grabbed her and scooped her up. I laughed at the shocked look on her face, she had really opened up to Amy and myself, even though she had only been with us for one day.

“Mommy’s coming,” I stated as I stood up and hugged her tightly after Amy had release her. Evelyn gasped loudly before pulling out of my arms and darting in the direction of my bedroom. My smile fade and worry was the only emotion that I felt, I wondered if I had done something wrong.

“I got him, I got him,” I heard been yelled before the pattering of her light feet came running towards me. A teddy bear was grasped in Evelyn’s tiny hand as she came bounding around the corner.

“What you got there?” Amy asked, Evelyn walked over to us. She held the bear up.

“This is shadow,” she exclaimed with a smile, “Shadow this is my mommy and auntie Amy,” Eve finished, I smiled before shaking the bears paw.

“Nice to meet you, shadow,” I said before turning to look at Evelyn. “What do you want for lunch?” I asked, she shrugged. “Well are you hungry?” I questioned, she nodded eagerly before smiling widely.

“MacDonald’s,” she yelled before jumping up and down on the spot. I grinned before helping her into her shoes, we headed to the front door.

“Get me a cheese burger,” Amy demanded, I nodded before taking Evelyn’s small hand and beginning to walk down the sidewalk, deciding to walk instead of driving.

“Mommy, why didn’t I live with you before?” Evie asked as we walked down the road, I looked down at her in shock, caught off guard by the question.

“I was silly, I wanted you to be safe and away from the lime light,” I tried to explain, for a three almost four year old, she was pretty smart, that was my mothers doing. Evie nodded but remained silent as we carried on walking. Suddenly flashing caught my attention, I picked Evelyn up quickly, telling her to close her eyes, I then proceeded to walk down the sidewalk. “Stop taking pictures” I said, growing annoyed as my daughter buried her face into the crook of my neck, she was shaking with fear.

“Arriving at MacDonald’s, I rushed inside, surprised to see a familiar face. Synyster and Zacky stood at the counter.

“Brian, Zack,” I said in relief as I ran to them with Evie still in my arms. Brian glanced at me in surprise.

“Are you okay?” Brian asked, I placed Evelyn on her feet but grabbed her hand.

“Fuc… Freaking paparazzi,” I stated as I looked down at Eve, they nodded before glancing at Evie.

“Hello honey, who are you?” Zacky asked her, he smiled warmly which helped her calm down.

“I’m Eve. L,” she stated loudly with a large grin, the guys chuckled.

“She’s my daughter,“ I explained, looks of shock crossed over both Brian and Zack’s faces. They looked down at Evie once more, she was smiling so big that her dimples were on display. The guys face’s both held a look of realization as they looked up at me, I nodded answering their silent questions.

Yes, she is Matt Sander’s daughter, I thought.