Two Twins, Their Idol, And A Green Day Competition

Ok, This is my first eer fan fiction.
Its basically set with me and my sister Hannah, [she is my mate in real life].
We win a competetion on Kerrang! and we get to go and live with Billie Joe Armstrong for a month. We get to go one tour and basically live like them and do stuff like them for a whole month. But it doesnt just end there - but I cant tell you what will happen, that'll ruin the story all together.
My story is full of sadness, gladness, tears of sorrow, tears of joy, a load of funny shit and a whole lot of fucking around!

I really hope you all like it! RRR and comments appreciated!
  1. Part 1
    Just a little background on the main characters, Vicki and Hannah. And the start to the competition.
  2. Part 2
    We do a bad thing before the flight, but it turns out okay, we fly to California in this part.
  3. Part 3
    We are introduced to Billie Joe's Home and family in this part. This parts kinda funny.
  4. Part 4
    This part's a little shorter, this is when we leave for tour and the story picks up a little.
  5. Part 5
    This is when we meet Mike and Tré. Now Tré's in it the story becomes alot more funnier!
  6. Part 6
    Billie Joe loses his cool in this part upsetting a few people. The guys play 'Let's move the hotel furniture around' game too.
  7. Part 7
    This chapter's sad. Here, Vicki thinks her whole world's come crashing down. I even cried as I wrote it.
  8. Part 8
    Billie can be comforting when other people need it most. First gig with Vicki and Hannah. Billie Joe helps Vicki break the news to her sister.
  9. Part 9
    Mike helps an uneasy Hannah in this part.
  10. Part 10
    The Guys take Vicki and Hannah to Universal Studios in this part and they get the whole park to themselves.
  11. Part 11
    The rest of the day in Universal Studios. The get attacked by a shark!
  12. Part 12
    This is the day Billie Joe and Co take Hannah and Vicki to Islands Of Adventure. Billie pursuades Vicki to go on some of the rides
  13. Part 13
    This part has it all... Expensive meals, teenies, delayed flights, fans, sadness... Enjoy!
  14. Part 14
    We go back to Cali in this part, everyone play games that result in them all falling in the pool, Joey questions wether Santa Claus is real and Vicki gets injured.
  15. Part 15
    Vicki wakes Billie up with a suprise and her and Hannah spend the whole day with Jakob while Billie's out with Adrienne and Joey's on a play date.
  16. Part 16
    Vicki gives the Armstrong Family a suprise and she and Hannah go Christmas shopping with Adrienne.
  17. Part 17
    Vicki and Hannah go to Joey and Jakob's school Christmas pageant along with Billie Joe and Adrienne. Billie also teaches the girls how to play instruments...
  18. Part 18
    Memories come flooding back for Vicki and Mike's the only one that she can talk to. The Armsrong family get up too early on Christmas morning for Vicki's liking.