Status: Inconsistently updated, so don't really depend on this one having a new chapter very often.

What Doesn't Kill You

FTW

"Ew," I outwardly and accidentally said. I grabbed a beer bottle and wiped poured it over my show to get a little blood off of it. "Everyone bleeds everywhere nowadays."

I sighed and leaned against a wall. I decided to see what other kids my age were doing. Plus, I was getting a little bored, I'm not going to lie.

So I found a party.

"Hey sweetheart."

"Fuck off."

"Awe, come on baby. I could bang a goth."

I rolled my eyes. "It's laundry week. This is all I had left."

He followed me when I walked outside.

"Well then let's get those clothes off so you'll have something to wear tomorrow. Or we could go back to my place and see what I have that fits--- OH!"

I had grabbed his head and smashed it into the wall to shut him up. He fell backwards holding his head. I grabbed the cup out of his hand.

"Dammit! Why does everyone bleed on me!"

I poured it over my pant leg and someone backed up into me and spilled some unknown alcoholic drink all over my shirt. I growled and remembered why I don't do these things.

I heard muttered sorry's as I stormed off into the house. I grabbed a drink off the counter and chugged it before slamming the cup back down. I walked upstairs to try to find other clothes to wear. Great. A guy's house. A guy who happens to be a 2x.

I walked downstairs and chugged down another full cup. I walked into the basement. I smiled as I saw a girl's shirt strewn across the floor five feet away from her and some guy's passed out bodies. I picked it up and frowned. I groaned and threw it down, then grabbed their drinks, poured them together, and drank them.

I stormed out of the house, half drunk, half soaked with alcohol, wishing I had thought this through better.

I walked towards the warmth of a fire. Oh, it's a gas station. "Jokey, is that you?" I asked.

"Doll? What happened to you?" He smelled me. "Have you been drinking."

"That's not my drink on me."

He frowned on me. "Alcohol is very unbecoming of a young dollface."

I groaned. "I'm tired of everyone just seeing me as some girl! I can handle myself," I said, stumbling over.

You know how you go to a concert or something and they tell you not to take drinks from strangers or not to put your drink down.

Yeah listen.

I believe I just ingested something.... I don't know, that'll make me forget the rest of the night?

[c]* * *[/c}

I groaned and rolled over. In a bed. A comfortable bed. This isn't my place.

I lifted my head off the pillow and felt the covers slide down. There's a breeze on my back.

I'm naked.

"Good morning dollface."

I clenched my teeth together. "Give me back my clothes."

He laughed. "I don't think so. I think I'm going to keep you for a little while."

I held the sheet to me with one armed, reered back, and fuckin slapped him. I smirked.

"Did you really just slap me?" I nodded. "Have you ever slapped anyone before?" I shook my head.

He got up.

"You're going to be fun. Do you know that?"

I groaned and stood up.

"Look, just give me back my clothes and lock me up in here to escape peacefully."

He chuckled. "I thought I was the one who made the jokes around here."

I rolled my eyes. "What are you, some sort of fucking clown?"

He smirked. "There's new clothes for you in the closet. If you come down not wearing them," he said with a smile as he pulled out a little switchblade, "I'll give my doll a permanent smile."

I groaned and opened the closet as he shut and locked the door behind him.

"You've got to be kidding me."
♠ ♠ ♠
The Vines today.

Short update.

I'm always stuck on this story.