The Tearing Sound Of Love Notes

Hey! Hey!

"Honey!" My dad yelled as I grabbed a soda. "Yeah dad?" I called back. "Please water the plants. I forgot...again." He said as I walked into his office again. I shook my head, he always forgets the water the flowers in our front yard. "Sure." I said heading to the front door. I stopped, and grabbed my iPod, then headed outside. I slipped the familiar earphones into my ears and turned it on. I haven't been able to listen to my iPod since we moved. I put it on random and went to unwind the hose. Hellogoodbye filled my ears with their lovelyness as I turned on the hose and walked over to the flowers. The song ended a few minutes later and then something unexpected happened. "Hey! Hey! You! You!" rung in my ears. My head snapped up in confusion. I took my iPod out of my pocket and looked at the screen. 'Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend' was staring back at me. 'Gosh dang it, Summer!' I silently cursed my best friend. She loved this song, and knew I didn't like it. I went to change it but couldn't, it reminded me of her, I missed her terribly. So there I was a minute later dancing around with the hose singing, "Hey! Hey! You! You! I want to be your girlfriend!"

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around accidently spraying the person who scared me, while my earphones flew out of my ears from the sudden movement. "Hey! What the hell?" I heard the person yell, taking a few steps back. "I'm sorry!" I yelled as I set the hose down. I stood up and came face to face with those beautiful eyes, his eyes. "Well hello to you too Raven" he said wiping his face off with his shirt sleeve. I blushed, "I'm so sorry, you scared me." He smiled, "Well I saw you dancing around with the hose singing Avril Lavigne, so I thought I would say hi." I blushed even more, "Yeah, my best friend put it on there before I moved and I didn't know it. I couldn't change it and the next thing you know, I'm singing along." I smiled up at him. His black hair now hung in wet strands around his face and his olive eyes danced with laughter.

"So, are you new? I live just down the street, I've never seen you before besides today." He made his way over to the porch and sat down on the steps. I followed after him, and sat down, "I just moved here like a week ago. I've been so vusy getting everything set up inside the house." "Are you helping your mom?" he asked. I looked down, "My mom passed away." I felt his eyes burning on me. "I'm so sorry." he whispered. I looked up at his and smiled, "It's okay, it happened when she was giving birth to me, I never knew her." I heard my dad's distant voice coming from the house, "Raven your cell is ringing!" I yelled okay and stood up, so did Gerard. "See you tomorrow?" he asked heading down the walkway, walking backwards. I smiled, "Yeah." He smiled back, "Awesome." He tripped over the hose and caught his balance before he fell down. "Well, I'm going to go before I make a bigger ass out of myself." and with that he turned around and walked down the street. "Raven1" my dad yelled. "Coming!" I yelled back. I looked down the street one last time before heading inside.