The Ipod Incident...

School, and EMOphobes

Jenny arrived at school a little later than usual, due to her annoying addiction to energy drinks, she stopped off at the dairy, waiting in a line of a good ten students from her school. After skulling back the bottle of guarana filled juice, she walked into class, dropping the glass bottle into the empty metal rubbish bin beside her. Everyone looked up at the noise, Her teacher included.
"so where have you been?"
He said in his annoying nasal voice. Jenny was'nt in the mood to be dealing with teachers.
"around"
She replied casually, walking to her seat. He left it at that, returning to his desk to continue writing up the plan for the day. Jenny had her plan already for the day, it was'nt that hard to remember.
School started at 8:45,
Form class went for fifteen minutes,
1st period was at 9:00 through to 10:00,
2nd period from 10:00 to 11:00,
Interval for half an hour.
3rd period at 11:30 to 12:30
4th period, 12:30 to 1:30
Lunch for 45 minutes
Then 5th period until 3:15
And Jenny hated every last minute of it.
"OI EMO!"
Came a voice from behind her, it was a girl, she was much shorter than Jenny was, she reminded her of a mouse, her face was all screwed up, like it had been put together by a child. She must have been new, not that it mattered, Jenny got that stuff everyday. The girl was laughing with her friends, making a pathetic attempt at miming someone cutting thier wrists, like she was playing a violin on her arm. Jenny couldnt help but laugh at how pathetic she looked. The bell rang, that was Jenny's cue to leave. She pulled her Ipod from her pocket, unwrapped the headphones from around it and went through her music, looking for some nice relaxing hardcore. Something she could cheer up to, take away the pain and all that, 'The Fight Song' flashed passed the screen.
"Ah, nothing like a bit of Manson in the morning" she thought, moving her thumb round the touch sensitive volume wheel, cranking it up to almost full volume. This was Jennys way of escaping from the world, this was how she quite literally, blocked everything, and everyone out of her mind. Right now, it was just her and Marilyn Manson.