Taken

The Cousin

“Who are you?” asked Bri as he walks up to Danny. Danny looked like a deer caught in the head lights. What would she say? Would she tell him the truth? Or would she lie? “I’m…I’m…” she said as her eyes flitted from me to Brian.

“Bri…. I have to tell you something” I said, as I stared at Danny. He was going to find out sooner or later. I knew that I’m going to get kicked out of the band and maybe end up in jail but I had to tell him. He’s one of my best friends.

Danny’s P.O.V

I was caught when Synyster Gates asked me who was I. My mind thought about telling him the truth and I could probably escapes but then my mind went back to Matt. “Bri…. I have to tell you something” said Matt, when he saw me stuttering.

Was he actually going to tell his best friend that he kidnapped some helpless girl and was keeping her against her will? We all walked to the living room and sat down on the couches in an awkward silence. I looked at Matt and felt so sorry for him. I know that I’ve only known him for one week but I really cared about him.

He looked like he was about to get shot. I had to help him, even if it meant never seeing my family again. “I’m his cousin Danny” I said quickly. Matt’s head snapped to me and a confused expression crossed his face. “You’re…His….Cousin?” said Syn slowly as if trying to process the information. “Ya” I said shortly. The less detail I had to go into the better. “Really?” he asked. I nodded my head.

Matt’s P.O.V

What the hell was she doing? Why did she just cover up for me like that? I know we had grown closer the past week but I wasn’t sure until now that she actually felt something for me. Did she want to stay with me? Did she like me?

A million questions ran threw my head. Brian didn’t seem like he believed her. “Funny he never told me he had a cousin Danny” said Brian as he eyed me suspiciously. “Well I haven’t seen her in a long time” I said trying to go along with the story.

“Well…..so Matt is it okay if I stay here? I mean you do have more than one guest bedroom, right?” said Brian as he plastered on a smile that said we’ll talk later. “Ya… I guess you could stay here” I said. “Thanks” he said and stood up. “I’m going to go get my stuff from my house and I’ll be back” said Brian as he got up and started walking to the door. “Oh and by the way my name is Brian” he said to Danny as he walked out. I followed him to the door and closed it behind him.

I slowly turned around and leaned back on the door. I looked at Danny who was standing there looking at her feet. “Danny? Do you…like me?” I asked I saw her cheeks burn red. “I… don’t know” she said, I closed the space in between us in three long steps. I pulled her in my arms and felt her wrap her arms around me.

“Do you like me?” I asked her again. She nodded her head, “I think I love you” she said as she took a quivering breath. I pulled out of the hug and held her at arms length. I smiled at her, “I think I love you too” I said. She smiled and I kissed her. Our first kiss, it was so sweet and innocent. I never had a kiss like this before, but I know that I wouldn’t want it any other way with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I want comments! I updated because you guys comment so much!

Over and Out Captain!!!!