Taken

***ed up

It has been 2 hours since Brian went to go get his things. Matt and I moved some of my stuff into the guest bedroom because nobody knew about the upstairs apartment. I know Matt didn’t want me to stay here, but he had no choice. I still planed on escaping, even though I have feelings for Matt.

I want to see my family. First chance I get, I’m out of here. Matt and I sat on the couches downstairs watching some TV when we heard the sound of an engine. Brian must have come back. He burst threw the door and stopped all the way up to Matt and I. “She’s your cousin huh? Bullshit, I just saw her face on the news Matt” yelled Brian with a red face full of angry.

“Shh” yelled Matt as he looked around afraid that someone might hear. “What the fuck Matt?” yelled Brian. “Wait a minute and I’ll explain everything okay?” said Matt as he grabbed me and dragged me upstairs to the apartment. “Matt! Why am I going back up here?” I asked him.

I was kind of sick of spending all my time upstairs by myself. “I just need to talk to him alone” he said as he led me into the apartment and locked the door behind him. I sighed and turned on the tv and was shocked at what I saw.

Matt’s P.O.V

Fuck I’m screwed. How the hell am I going to explain this to Brian? He was my best friend but how much would he actually stand for? I walked back into the living room to see Brian pacing back and forth.

He looked really angry. “Bri?” I said hoping to get some sympathy. He looked at me furiously. “You have 3 minutes to explain before I go to the cops Matt” he said as he stood in front of me. I looked to the carpet avoiding his eyes. I felt like a little kid that was being scolded because of something bad he did… I sort of was. “Bri I don’t know how to tell you” I said truthfully. He sighed, “Start at the beginning” he said as he sat down. I sat down across from him and began.

Danny’s P.O.V

I looked in shock at the TV. My face was on the news. It was a picture of me from a few weeks back at a family picnic. I was shocked, it brought back the memories of that day. How happy I and my family were. I would give anything to at least see one of their faces. I listened to the news Castor and how she went on about how there were no leads and if anyone sees me to call the police.

Just then they did the worst thing and the best thing. There on the screen was my mother and father crying. I felt tears begin to form in my eyes as I saw their sad faces. It tore me up to see them like that. “Please if you see my daughter please, just please call the police” said my mother to the camera.

I felt a tear trickle down my cheek. “Ma’am what would you say to your daughter?” said the news Castor. “That we love her and that we want her back. Don’t worry sweetie we’re looking for you” said my mother. By the time the news was over I curled up on the couch and started sobbing uncontrollably.

Matt’s P.O.V

I had just finished explaining everything to Brian. Everything, from the first time I saw her to the moment she said she loved me… sort of. I waited anxiously for Brian to say something. He didn’t say anything the whole time I explained. I looked at his face trying to decipher if he was mad. Just then he spoke, “Matt I don’t know what to say to this. You kidnapped an innocent girl” he started but I cut him off.

“Brian I didn’t even do anything with her I just wanted to keep her here for a while. She even has feelings for me now” I said trying to convince him. “Look Matt, I won’t go to the cops… for now but you have to let her go” he said.

“Oh really and if I let her go do you think that she wont go to the cops or her parents wont go to the cops?” I said. “I’ll go to jail Bri and then we could just forget everything we worked for” I said. He was silent for a few minutes before nodding his head. “Just please don’t say anything that’s all I’m asking” I said pleadingly.

“Fine but if you get caught I’m going to pretend I didn’t know about it” he said in a stern voice. “I’m okay with that” I said. Brian looked at me and shook his head. “This has to be the most fucked up thing you’ve ever done” he said with a smile. I nodded my head, “I know”.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is! I update for my cousin Shad. Shadows and all those who commented! More comments make me happy and willing to write! *Hint Hint*

Over and Out Captain!!!!!