Taken

This is going to be fun

We drove up to the house and Matt put in the security code at the gate to let us in. 3 minutes later we pulled up to the driveway and got out of the car. “Matt what the Hell? It’s fucking one thing to kidnap me but when you mess with my family you’ve gone too fucking far” I yelled at him. Matt just grabbed Ann out of the car and began dragging her towards the house. “Get inside” said Matt in a sharp tone. I just stood my ground and put my hands on my hips.

“No” I yelled, “Danni get in the fucking house” he said again. “No” I yelled back. “Syn take her inside” he said as he handed Ann off to Brian. Matt then turned to me and threw me over his shoulders. I started kicking and punching. “Matt why the hell did you have to mess things up?” I yelled at him.

“I didn’t mess things up I’m trying to keep everything the way it is. Do you think that if she saw you she wouldn’t have gone to the cops? They would have taken you away and I would have gone to jail Danni” he said as he took me into the house. “Matt if you would have let me talk to her I could have explained” I said. I had stopped punching and kicking him. I guess I could see it from his point of view.

“And do you actually think that I’d hurt her. I know she’s your cousin and haven’t I treated you right. I haven’t hurt you so why do you think that I would hurt her?” he said as he put me down. “Because you still kidnapped me” I said before I even thought. As soon as I said those words I regretted them. His face fell into a sadden look. “Matt I didn’t mean it like that and you know it” I said quickly.

“No it’s true” he said before he went to the living room. “Bri, I need to talk to you” said Matt as he and Brian went to the kitchen. I was left with a hole in my heart. I turned to Ann who was scared and silently crying on the couch. “Annie…. It’s going to be alright. They won’t hurt you” I said as I sat next to her trying to comfort her. “Danni they kidnapped us” she said as she looked at me with shock in her eyes as if the thought was just settling in.

“I know but Matt and Brian are good guys and they wont hurt us” I said as I put my arm around her. “How can you say that Danni?” she asked. How could I explain that I’ve fallen in love with my kidnapper? “Because Matt…..it’s kind of hard to but….” “You’re in love with him aren’t you?” she asked quietly in shock. I looked at her face and slowly nodded. Just then the guys came back and stood in front of us.

“Danni your cousin is going to go stay with Brian for a while” he started to say but I cut him off. “Why?” I asked. He took a deep breath and continued. “She’s going to be staying with Brian for a while until we figure out what we’re going to do with her” he said. “What about Michelle?” I asked as I remembered that she had taken over Brian’s house.

“I broke up with her yesterday so she’s pretty much out” said Brian with a grim look. “So we’re going to go right now to my house and don’t even think of trying anything” he said sharply to Ann. “why shouldn’t I? I’d be scared if I were you I play soccer. One swift move and I can take away your rights to have kids” said Ann in a threatening tone.

I looked between her and Brian. Now I knew who Brian reminded me off. He reminded me of Ann that’s why he and I got along so well. “Please what are you like 5’4? Sweetie I can take you in a heart beat” said Brian in a cocky tone. “We’ll see about that” said Ann mincingly. I know this was a bad situation but I had a feeling these two would be fun to watch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. My dad and grandma and school and friends so i've kind of been busy! Plus i have these two new story idea's i'm working on. Comments are good!

Over and Out Captain!!!