Taken

What's going on around here?

3999…..4000….4001. Okay so basically I’m counting the seconds Matt and I have sat in pure silence. We were sitting in the living room watching TV. Even though we both weren’t really watching, I had tried to say something earlier but Matt just changed the subject. I didn’t like this silence, I just had to go and open my big mouth didn’t I? I didn’t know how to make this better.

I haven exactly had many boyfriends in the past and I haven’t really been in many fights, especially like this. I watched Matt as he tired to focus his attention to the screen and ignore me. After a few more minutes of this I gave up. “Matt….I’m sorry” I said trying to get him to talk. All I got was silence, “Matt?” I tried again.

God he was so stubborn. Why couldn’t he just talk or at least look at me? I was the one who got kidnapped, I’m the one being held against her will and having her cousin kidnapped as well. I was the one having nightmares every night, but not saying anything. Why am I apologizing?

It seems like everything has been going from bad to good to extremely bad. I felt my eyes swell with tears. I wouldn’t let him see me cry. If he wants to ignore me he can go right ahead because two can play at this game. I quickly got off the couch and ran upstairs to the attic. I’m not going to stay down in the guest room. At least here it has everything I need so I don’t need to see him.

I quickly went up and closed the door behind me. Unfortunately the front door and the bedroom didn’t have locks but the bathroom did. Everything that’s happened in the small amount of time here was starting to catch up. I locked the bathroom door and slid down to the ground. I felt the tears release from my eyes and pour down my cheeks. Why was everything like this? I just got so frustrated about not knowing what to do.

Matt’s P.O.V

I watched as she ran upstairs suddenly. It had been a few hours since Brian and Ann left. What Danni said really hurt. I though we had gotten past all of that stuff, I thought she liked me back just as much as I liked her. She had tried to talk to me a few times but I would just ignore her or change the subject. It still hurts to know that she still thinks that I would hurt her. I could never do that.

But you’re doing it right now aren’t you? Ignoring a person hurts both sides.

I got up to go see where Danni had gone. I went to go look all around upstairs but couldn’t find her. Maybe she went back to the attic. I pushed open the door to the apartment. It was empty, so I went to her bedroom and knocked. No response so I slowly pushed the door open and heard muffled sounds coming from the bathroom. It sounded like sobbing. In the short time I’ve known Danni. I’ve learned she doesn’t like to cry in front of people. And even if she does cry she rarely does it. I sighed, what’s going on around here?
♠ ♠ ♠
*Holds hands up in the air* Okay i know i haven't been updating lately but that's because I've had a LOT of stuff on my plate right now! So i decided I'd update something for you guys! Please comment they help a lot! By the way i have a new story Called Dont Say You Love Me

Over and Out Captain!!!