Taken

Crying

Matt’s P.O.V

As I sat there next to the door and listened to Danni cry I felt my heart breaking. I know that even though she said those things I know that there true. I know but it hurts. I want her to love me the way I love her.

Would she be crying if she didn’t love you? If you really loved her why did you ignore her? She’s going to hate you for that.

I listened to the voice in my head. She was crying because of me. I suddenly felt an urgency in me to hold her, to make everything alright again. I quickly stood up and knocked on the door. “Danni open the door” I said threw it. “No” she yelled back. “Danni please open the door” I said again.

“Fuck off” she yelled threw the door. “Danni if you don’t open the door I’m going to break it down” I said. Just then there was silence and I heard her still sobbing. “I’m breaking down the door” I said again and waited for a reply. Only silence, I backed up a few feet and then rammed the door. Of course it broke open; I looked around the bathroom and saw Danni on the floor with her back to the tub and her face in her hands.

“Please just leave me alone” she said in a small whisper. I looked at her on the floor and felt stupid for what I did. I crouched down in front of her to try and see her face but she just kept it hidden. I crawled next to her and sat down on the floor. “Danni?” I said as I put my arm around her and pulled her into my lap.

She was so small in my arms and her body shook hard with every sob she tried to keep quiet. “I’m sorry….I’ve been a complete jerk, but what you said hurt…..so bad” I said as I ran my fingers threw her soft hair. “I’m sorry too. I was just angry and it just…. Came out” she mumbled threw her hands.

I grabbed her small hands in mine and pried them off her face. Before she could even say anything I crashed my lips to hers in an urgent kiss. So passionate it said everything I needed to say but couldn’t and I knew she knew that. “Matt?” she said after we pulled away for air. “Hmm?” I asked as I leaned my forehead on hers and closed my eyes enjoying the moment.

“I’m tired” she said, I opened my eyes and smiled at her. “I’m tired too….we had a long day” I said. “You better fix my door” she said after a while. I barked out a laugh, “I’ll get to it in the morning” I said as I picked her up and went into her room. I laid her down on the bed and got in next to her.

We laid there in silence for a while, enjoying the feeling of being close to each other. It was a comfortable silence, “Matt?” said Danni as she lifted her head and looked at me. “Hmm?” I responded I subconsciously pulled her even closer than she was before.

“Brian’s not going to hurt Ann, is he?” She asked. I laughed, “I don’t think he’s going to hurt her in a bad way” I said. I can only imagine those two. The way they were acting earlier. “Your right, I think she’s going to hurt him” she said as she rest her head back on my chest, the perfect end to a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! Please! And check out my new story Dont Say You Love Me. If you like A7X you'll love it!

Over and Out Captain!!!!