Taken

Flash and Matt got a full view!

Danni’s P.O.V

I was in the middle of my morning shower washing my hair, while I remembered with a smile at my morning wake up.

Flashback to earlier that morning

I felt warm and comfortable, I was in bed and I had just had a good dream. I don’t exactly remember what it was about, but I know that I liked it. I felt light touches like a butterfly on my neck….. Traveling to my cheek…. then my lips. I opened my eyes in curiosity and saw Matt leaving light little kisses. I smiled, realizing what happened last night.

“Morning” whispered Matt as he laid back down pulling me closer in his arms. “Morning” I mumbled back as I closed my eyes and relaxed, enjoying how perfect everything was. Matt played with a strand of my hair and we just stayed like that, until the moment was ruined when the phone rang. Matt groaned and turned over to answer his cell phone. He rolled his eyes then flipped it open.

“Hello?.....Ya…..How did it go?......Ha Ha okay. We’ll see you guys in a bit” said Matt over the phone. I stared at him with confusion, who he possible could be talking to. He flipped his phone closed and laid back down laughing. “Who was that?” I asked. He looked at me and chuckled. “You were right” he said simply. I furrowed my brows. “About what?” “Ann….She bit Brian…I asked him how it went and….from what I hear after they fought a bit, they were good….actually from what I heard….ha ha, he’s whipped. She wants to come and visit you and he completely caved” said Matt as he laughed.

I cracked a smile, only Ann could get her way with a kidnapper. “Their going to be here in a little while” said Matt as he closed his eyes and got comfortable. I jumped out of bed and went straight to my closet. He quickly got up. “Where are you going?” he asked in disappointment. “To take a shower and get dressed. How often does company come over?” I asked as I made my way to the bathroom.

“I just had to pick up the phone?” grumbled Matt to himself. I laughed, “don’t worry we’ll have more moments” I said. Matt raised his eyebrows “really?” he said with a cocky smile. “ha ha just not this morning” I said as I ran off to the downstairs bathroom, since Matt demolished mine.

End of Flashback


I was snapped out of my thoughts when I hear a loud noise. I quickly grabbed a towel and ran downstairs to the source of the noise. I ran all the way to the living room where I saw Brian, Ann and Matt standing in the living room arguing. “What the hell is going on?” I yelled. Just then their attention turned to me.

“Oh Danni your okay! This jerk wouldn’t tell me where you were” said Ann as she ran over and gave me a hug. “I’m downstairs” said Brian to Matt as he ran downstairs to the studio. I hugged Ann back but when she pulled away the end of my towel got caught in Ann’s zipper to her jacket and the towel fell, giving Matt a full view. I tired to cover myself but Matt’s eyes were as wide as saucers.

“MATT!” I yelled, he came to his sense and quickly turned around. Ann just stood there laughing her ass off. I quickly grabbed my towel and covered myself then ran upstairs to put some clothes on. Ann is so dead when I get clothes on.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! UPDATES! comments make me happy and update more!

Over and Out Captain!!!!