Taken

First sight

I’m sick and I know it. How the hell could I do this? Especially to a helpless girl who had no clue what was going to happen? I remember when I saw her a few months back and ever since then she’s been my obsession.

The guys and I were done playing a concert in Denver Colorado and we were just walked back to the bus when I saw her. She had long beautiful black hair and the most amazing blue eyes I had ever seen. It was a little cold out; I watched her cling to her jacket and talk happily to her friend.

She seemed so alive as she shined in her small group of friends. I don’t know if it was because of her smile or her mere presence that sent a shiver threw my body. I don’t know how long I stared at her but after a while I saw her begin to leave and it shocked me because I didn’t want to see her go.

I made an excuse to the guys about going out for a while. I borrowed a car from one of the roadies and followed her. I followed her and watched as she dropped off her friend and head home. I watched as she turned on the light in her room. I knew that I couldn’t stay here; I had to get back to the bus before anyone could suspect anything of me.

I drove back to the buses and spent restless night thinking about her. Even months after seeing her I couldn’t get her out of my head and it drove me insane. So here I was currently driving to her home in Denver. I needed to see her again.

I needed to get to know her. I needed her. I was going to take her back home with me to Huntington Beach. I had it all planed out, after weeks for planning and preparing. I was going to finally do it. I had spent days finding out about her. I knew her name, where she lived and even found out she was a little famous. I knew that it was wrong but I couldn’t help my self. I was obsessed.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter! Please tell me if you like the plot and please comment!

Over and Out Captain!!!!