Taken

Miss Morning Wood

Danni’s P.O.V

I pulled out a long dark turtle neck sweater and a pair of black skinny jeans. Man I can’t believe that just happened. All of a sudden there was a knock at the door. I turned around clinging to my towel as I answered the door. “Matt?” I asked in surprise as I saw him with a goofy smile. “What?” I asked with a glare, as I turned around and walked over to the closet.

All of a sudden I felt a pair of hands on my hips and a pair of lips on my bare neck. “May I help you?” I asked with a giggle. He groaned, “That was the meanest thing you ever did” he said as he nibbled on my neck. “Me? Meanest thing? What did I do?” asked confused. “You just flashed me and took it all away in the same second” he said as he made his way up my neck. I growled, “You can thank my cousin for that” I said with a groan.

He chuckled, “I think I’m starting to like her” he said as started to grab the edge of my towel. All of a sudden there was a loud knock at the door. “What are you two doing in there? Your taking a long time to get dressed Danni. Are you two having sex?” she asked annoyingly loud. “I change my mind” said Matt with a growl and pulled away from me and headed to the door. I giggled at him; he shot me a playful glare.

“We’ll get more moments like this” he said with a wink and left the room. I quickly got changed and headed downstairs. I heard a loud bark like laugh and turned around. “So when Matt gets a full view of you, you cover up like its winter time huh?” laughed Brian as he made his way with me to the living room. “It’s not funny Brian” I said with a glare. “Man I wish I was there” he said as he plopped down on the couch next to Ann. She too was giggling; those two were meant for each other.

I was suddenly pulled down into Matt’s lap. “Ignore them” he said as he nuzzled my neck. “I’m this close to getting up and beating them both up” I said as I left an inch of space between my forefinger and thumb showing him how serious I was. Just then Brian and Ann laughed louder, “And then she was buck naked in front of everyone covered in banana cram pie” said Ann breathless and with tears in her eyes from laughing.

“That’s it” I said as I jumped up and lunged at Ann. Matt grabbed me and got me out of punching range of Ann. “Annabelle, if you wish to keep your embarrassing memories a secret I suggest you zip your lips” I said with a dangerous voice. She looked shocked at me “You wouldn’t?” she said with horror. “Wouldn’t I? Miss morning wood?” I said with a devious smile.

“Brian it’s time to leave” said Ann as she grabbed his arm and dragged him to the door. The door slammed loudly signaling that they left. “Miss Morning wood?” asked Matt with an arched eyes brow. I smiled “That’s another story for another time” I said with an evil smile. “Now where were we this morning? Before we were rudely interrupted” said Matt as he threw me over his shoulder and jogged upstairs. I giggled all the way to the attic. Who would have thought that this day could get any better?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love!

Over and Out Captain!!!