Taken

I Cant Take This... Not Anymore

4 months later

Ann’s P.O.V

Tonight was the night. The first time our parents actually let us out of their sights, and I had a special surprise. It was about 2 hours ago. I was listening to the radio and the 16th caller was going to win tickets to see Avenged Sevenfold and backstage passes. Of course I kept calling and for the 5 minutes that I was calling my heart was nearly beating out of my chest.

If I won I would get to see Brian again, if not… I would be hurt. As luck would have it I got threw and I won two tickets and backstage passes. I practically begged my parents and they finally said yes. I had called Danni and told her that we were going out tonight. As usual she just said ‘okay’ and hung up. After we came back here she just wasn’t the same.

Danni’s P.O.V

I got dressed and waited downstairs for Ann. I had no idea where she was going to take me for her special little surprise and I didn’t care. Over the past few months…I tried to forget Matt, but it was hard especially when I had a reminder of him everyday. Suddenly I heard a car horn. I looked out the window and saw Ann in her mom’s car. I grabbed my cell phone and said bye to my mom who was a little worried about Ann and I going out. But I assured her we’d be okay.

I quickly left the house and climbed into Ann’s car. She quickly sped off clearly excited that we were going out tonight. 20 minutes later we pulled up to the concert arena. “Ann…what are we doing here?” I asked, as I gave her a shocked look. “We’re here to see one of the greatest bands” said Ann and she parked the car and dragged me out. “Ann I want to go home I don’t want to be here” I said pleadingly. “I’m not going home until I’ve had a little fun tonight and since I’m your only ride home you’re staying too” she said as we went in.

Brian’s P.O.V

“Val stop come on if you get me started now I’m not going to get to go out and play a show tonight” said Matt as he laughed and pulled away from Val. I rolled my eyes, for someone who claimed to love Danni he looked pretty comfy with hisex-girlfriend.

I mean I couldn’t blame him. But I for one wasn’t forgetting Ann. I know that we didn’t know each other long, but there was something there I’ve never felt before and it’s not easy to forget that. Matt on the other hand was a wreck for weeks. The guys started wondering what was the matter with him of course I knew but I wasn’t going to say anything.

Unfortunately Jimmy thought it was because he missed Val, so Jimmy called her up and before you knew it Matt was okay again. I guess he just decided to bury the memories he had with Danni and move on. Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Jason Berry came in. “Hey guys we have two girls here who have backstage passes” said Jason as he went back out. A few minutes later he came back with two girls.

Danni’s P.O.V

There they were, Matt was sitting with some blond girl in his lap and Brain was standing near them. Matt looked up and our eyes connected, I saw the shock in his eyes and before I knew it Brian was over in an instant picking Ann up and kissing her. Matt suddenly got up forgetting the girl in his lap who fell to the floor and gave him a glare. “Danni?” he asked in disbelief, all I could do was shrink back near the door and nod.

Before I knew it he was standing in front of me, studying my face, and searching. He lifted his hand and touched my cheek and that familiar sensation of warmth flooded my who body a spark that sent my skin fluttering and made my heart beat faster. “Matt who is that?” asked the blond, she seemed to be extremely pissed but was trying to act like a good little girlfriend.

The other’s I recognized as Matt’s band mates looked curious as to who we were as they looked between Matt and I, and Ann and Brian. But Matt didn’t look away; he just kept staring at me curiously as he looked down at my stomach in shock. “Is…is it mine?” he stuttered. Yes, I was pregnant 4 and half months to be exact. I nodded as I started to back away. I felt tears flood my eyes, after all those night of dreaming about him, of wishing I was with him.

I finally find him and he has a girlfriend who was his age, who was perfect enough to be on the cover of a magazine. I couldn’t handle it. So I did the only thing I’m good at…..I ran.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so i finally manage to update! I'm not finished with mid-terms but i had some free time. Please comment! I have 100 subscribers it would be nice if they commented! Love you all, and the end is near but check out my other stories.

Over and Out Captain!!!