Taken

Waking up

Daniel’s P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes. I had the weirdest dream; I dreamt that I was kidnapped by a guy with a Grey Escalade. I giggled to my self that was a stupid dream. I opened my eyes, fully and gasped. Where the hell was I? This wasn’t my room; in fact I’ve never seen this room before.

Oh my god then it’s true I was kidnapped. I started to panic and my breathing got heavier. Okay Danny it’s going to be alright, all I have to do is look around for a way out. It’s not going to help if I start panicking now. I tried to calm myself as I took deep breaths. I looked around at the room I was in. It was beautiful, I loved the color and it was amazing.

Who ever this room belonged to was very lucky. I got up and immediately regretted it. My head hurt like a ton of bricks were dropped on it. I slowly got out of the bed and opened the door slowly. The hallway was empty, I carefully tiptoed out of the room and searched threw the small house.

I looked all over but there was no sign of anyone in the house. I slowly looked out of the living room window to see a pool outside and backyard. Suddenly I heard the front door open; I turned my head to see who it was.

Matt’s P.O.V

I woke up a few hours later fully rested. I looked at my clock and decided to get up and see if Daniel’s awake. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I was glad I told the guys I would be out of town this weekend.

I hoped none of them would stop by. I told them I was going to go visit my grandmother in Arizona. I knew Jimmy, Johnny and Zacky believed that lie but I had a feeling Brian didn’t. I made my way to the attic and pulled the keys out of my pocket. I unlocked the door and opened the door.

To me surprise I found Daniel awake and in the living room looking at me with fear in her eyes then shock. She looked like she just woke up. “Its okay” I told her as I slowly walked closer to her. “Ya, you said that before and now I’m in a strange place with M.Shadows. Are you the one that kidnapped me?” she asked with angry clear in her voice.

I nodded my head in shame. “Yes” I said, “Why? What the hell have I ever done to you?” she asked, I looked at her and gazed into her big blue eyes. “You plagued my dreams every night” I said, she looked confused at me. “How the hell could I do that? I’ve never even met you” she said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“About a few months ago you were at one of our concerts right?” I said her; she stared at me and nodded. “After the concert I saw you, and I know this is going to sound crazy, but” I said as I turned away. How the hell was I going to tell her I was completely in love with her when I barely knew her? “Well?” she urged me on.

“I’ve liked you for months! Okay? Ever since I saw you I couldn’t get you out of my mind even months after” I said in one quick breath. Great if she didn’t think I was crazy before she has to now. “So…. You kidnapped me?” she asked as if checking if I was sane. “It’s more than that okay” I said as my anger started to flare. This was not good; when I got the slightest bit angry I tend to blow things out of proportion.

Danny’s P.O.V

“So …. You kidnapped me?” I asked checking to see if he actually knew what he just did. Suddenly he’s face gets a little red and he lashes out by saying “It’s more than that okay” it kind of scared me how he yelled like that.

He was a big guy and by the looks of him he could probably tear me to shreds without any effort. He must have seen the look on my face because his eyes immediately held remorse for snapping at me. “I’m sorry” he said, “I didn’t mean to snap at you” he said. “Its okay” I said as I looked anywhere else but him.

“You have this whole apartment to your self and you can go anywhere in the house while I’m in it. When I go out or when people come over you’ll stay up here. If you need anything just tell me and I’ll get it for you. Okay?” he said. “Why can’t I leave?” I asked boldly. “Because I said so” he said loudly and then turned around to leave.

“I’m going to try and escape no matter what you say” I said venomously. “Ya, we’ll see how that works out!” he said before he left locking the door behind him. I was furious, how could he do this to me? Well this guy famous or not better get ready for me because he just stepped into some serious shit!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! Comment if you like it so i can update more!!!!

Over and Out Captain!!!!