Taken

Movie nights

We had dinner together that night, pizza. Every lazy person’s food, after dinner we decided to watch a movie since well I wasn’t aloud out. I found out while we were having dinner that he really wasn’t a bad guy. I mean I found out he was a sweat guy. He has a dog named Bella, and I just love dogs. He said that I can go anywhere in the house when no ones here.

I guess that’s a good thing, I’d hate to be locked up in the attic all the time. Then a thought crossed my mind. How long was I going to stay here? Was I ever going to see my family? These thoughts only made me sadder. “Hey what do you want to watch? I have like a million movies” he said chuckling.

I just sat their dazed in my thoughts, not even listening to a word he said. “Danny?” he called as he sat down next to me. I snapped out of my daze to look at his confused face. “Ya?” I said trying to cover my sadness. If I was going to get out of here, he needed to trust me. “Are you okay?” he asked worriedly.

I just nodded, “Ya, just thinking” I said, he smiled, obviously buying the lye. “So what do you want to watch?” he asked showing me his very large collection of movies. “I don’t know what ever you want to watch” I said, not really caring what we watched. “Fine how about the hills have eyes?” he asked, “Sure” I said kind of skeptic about the movie. I hated scary movies.

I would have nightmares tonight and that was for sure. We sat down on the couch next to each other. Half way threw the movie I screamed for the second time and hid my eyes behind my hands. “Alright that’s it” said Matt as he turned on the lights and turned off the movie. “I’m sorry, I should have known you’d be scared” he said as he pried my hands off my face. “Its okay” I said with a tear in my eyes.

“Hey, it’s okay” said Matt gently as he pulled me into his lap and tucked some stray hair behind my ear. “I think you should go to bed” he said as he carried me up the stairs. He carried me all the way to my room and layed me on the bed. He went to the closet and pulled out a pair of pajama pants and a Gun’s and Rose’s shirt.

I quickly changed under the covers. Matt carefully pulled the covers over me and tucked me in. “Goodnight” he said as he kissed my forehead and turned to leave. Just then I felt a wave of fear rush threw me. I quickly grabbed Matt’s hand. “Could you please stay with me for a while?” I asked as I looked at him pleadingly.

After that movie I was afraid something would pop out and get me during the night. I know I was 17 and I should be more mature, but I still had my fears. He nodded his head and got into bed next to me. He held me close as I quickly drifted off to sleep.

I know it was weird to ask your kidnapper to stay with you because you’re afraid of a little movie, but I didn’t care. I don’t know why, but I had a feeling about Matt. I don’t think he’s all that bad. With that thought on my mind. I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is! If you want more comment! So lets say 5 comments = new update!

Over and Out Captain!!!