Sequel: Laws of Nature

Force of Nature

Amelia is a young and independent female werewolf. She's just shy of twenty years old when she starts her first heat, her body being thrown into a frenzy of unfamiliar urges and raging hormones.
Amelia, not wanting to be tied down with a mate and children yet leaves her pack until her heat is through to escape the males of her house. Upon returning home a new person has joined her pack and he's a handsome and virile male that keeps haunting her dreams.
On top of the fact that her body is something completely different, the Vânător are slaying all and any werewolves that cross their paths.

First Story in the WOLVES OF MAINE series

Key Terms;;
Werewolf – A human that can shape-shift into a wolf. Most stay away from human population as to not attract attention and its very rare for them to not belong to a pack. Also will be referred to as vârcolac
Mate – The equivalent to a husband or wife.
Pack – The group of wolves and/or werewolves that lives together.
Alpha – The leader of the pack.
Vânător – A group of humans, usually strongly affiliated with a church, who track and execute Werewolves or people to be rumored Werewolves. Romanian for Hunter.
Heat – When a female werewolf is most fertile. She releases pheromones that attracts males who will mate with her. It is the only time she can become pregnant.
Breeding – When a female werewolf becomes pregnant after a heat.
Jumătate a creşte – Half Werewolf, half human; half breed. Jumătate a creşte are very rare but they happen when a Werewolf chooses a human mate over a pack mate. The risks following a Jumătate a creşte birth consist of birth defects where the wolf and human parts are equal and the child is born with wolven parts.


Picture from HannahHavoc