Sequel: Laws of Nature

Force of Nature

The End


“This is not the end.
It is not even the beginning of the end.
But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.”
- Winston Churchill


“Seriously?” Amelia asked as Kale started to shove all her clothes into her bag.

“Yes Amelia.” He said, his tone patient as he zipped it up and tossed it to her before starting on his own bag.

She squealed as she dropped her bag, “I'm going to Paris! I'm going to Paris.” She said happily as she danced around the room.

“We're going to Paris.” Kale corrected with a laugh.

She squealed again before throwing herself into his arms and hugging him. “How did you know this is what I wanted since like five and saw a picture of the Eiffel Tower?”

“Because I asked your brother where you would want to go first.”

It took a moment for what he said to register. “First? As in not the only place...” She asked as she pulled away from him so she could send him a suspicious look.

“We'll be in Paris for about a month, then we'll going going to Rome, Athens, Madrid and maybe up to Edinburgh. If we like all those places I've got another set of five we can start on.”

“So your basically taking me all over Europe.”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“You know how I hate to stay in one place for to long and this way you can be happy about moving around. You'll get to see the things you want to see and I don't have to settle to soon.”

“Oh my god! I knew I loved you for a reason.” She screamed before hugging him more and jumping up and down.

Kale laughed and stopped her jumping. “Let me finish packing so that we can go. We're going shopping before we go so that we can get more clothes. We'll be able to wash clothes and all but I seriously doubt the three pairs of jeans, four tee shirts and one pair of shorts you have will be much to wear.”

“God Kale, I can't believe your doing this. I really can't.”

“We'll believe it, love. Because by this tomorrow you are going to be in Paris.”

Amelia kissed him excitedly before saying, “I think we need to start practicing.”

“Practicing what?”

“Making those babies your mom wants so much.,” Amelia stated before kissing him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright everyone I've brought this over a year long journey (08.20.2008 is when it first began) to a close. I loved writing this story a lot and will continue to write as most of you who choose to following my upcoming series will see. Please go to my website at tatiana-knight(dot)webs(dot)com and read about the upcoming series and such. Leave a comment while your there please, tell me what you think and such.
Thank you all for your comments and support and reading my story. I really appreciate it.
x.
Tatiana