Beyond My Dreams

chapter 13

Josh's POV

Wow. Just... Wow. She is beautiful! I saw her from across the arcade and had to introduce myself. I pushed past Hayley and Katy and walked up to her.
"I'm Josh," I held out my hand to her.

"Sarah." Her voice was angellic. I stood, eyes wide staring at her for a bit, then realised how stupid i must've looked when Hayley looked amused. I blinked and shook my head, letting her know I'd gladly stop staring at her. She giggled to herself and started following Katy and Hayley down the street.

I mentally slapped myself and followed suit, unfortunatly being joined by Jeremy and Zac.
"Ooooo Josh has a crush!" Zac sang down my ear, i punched him in the arm and Jeremy butted in.

"Zac shut up, I saw you staring too!" He said laughing.

"Yeah well you were too!" Zac retorted. I rolled my eyes and continued walking as they fought it out. My eyes were fixed on Sarah the whole way to the hotel, her hips swayed as she walked, and the wind blew through her red hair, also sending me a smell of her perfume.

Every now and then i would snap out of my trance and look around at everyone else to see what tey were up to. When we got to the hotel Katy and Hayley were whispering to each other, giggling and bitingtheir lips. God knows what they were talking about.

When we all arrived and grouped up we walked into the main hall and over to the check-in desk. Everyone got their keys and the desk clerk agve us forms to fill out.

"Josh...you sort the forms out.... me and Katy are going to check out.... the views." Hayley said biting her lip and looking at Katy, Katy giggled and ran off int he direction of the elevator, pulling Hayley along with her.

We all knew what they were up to.

"You guys go ahead, I'll stay here with Josh." Sarah shouted, and Zac and Jeremy walked off to look around. I grinned to myself and filled in the forms.

When I'd done, Sarah grabbed my hand and lead me to the elevator.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: there you go saz, just for you. it's not exactly juicy, but don't worry it will get there. ¬_¬ you and your ruining my gay theme.
Keep reading people!!! Comments are alwasy welcome!
xxx