Beyond My Dreams

chapter 14

Josh’s POV

I was hardly in the elevator when I was being forced up against the wall at the side of the door. Sarah’s soft lips forcefully attacked my own, her hands were on a mission, they new exactly where they were going. I gasped into her mouth as her hands reached my belt. We knew what this was leading to. She pressed he emergency stop button and we continued.

My hands swiftly moved down her sides and over her curves, arriving at her ass. I pulled her hips towards mine, groaning at the friction. Her hands came away from my pants as I picked her up and strode towards the back wall, shoving her up against it.
Her legs took a firm grip around my waist as I pusher up her skirt. No panties. That made me hard.

I attacked her neck, sucking and licking, leaving my mark as I started to circle her clit with my thumb. Her breathing grew heavier and my lips moved to her pulse point. She gasped hard as I nipped at her neck and entered her with two fingers. She was so wet, it was a huge turn on, I was getting harder as my fingers intruded more.

I continued to thrust harder into her while my thumb flicked her clit. She breathed my name between pants as her head flew back in pleasure. I ceased the opportunity to attack her neck even more, leaving it abundant in red marks. As she got louder, I curled my fingers inside her, reaching her spot.

“Oh Fuck! Josh!” She screamed as I violated her spot over and over again. When I felt her velvet walls tighten around my fingers, I withdrew them. I heard a groan of disappointment as I did so, but it turned into a moan of pleasure as I jammed my cock deep into her. My hands moved to her hips, using my strength to pull her into my cock. I drove into her over and over again, hearing her call out in ecstasy, spurring me on even more.

She moved one hand to my shoulder and one hand onto the wall above her head to steady herself. With a few final screams and moans, she climaxed and collapsed in my arms.

I adjusted myself, fixing my clothes and checking my hair in the mirror. When she’d come down, she fixed herself and picked up her case. She pushed the button to start the elevator again. When the elevator stopped on our floor, we walked out red faced.

“Well you two took your time!” Zac shouted from down the corridor. Jeremy was right behind him. Sarah turned to me.

“We’ll finish this later, hot stuff.” She grinned seductively and walked into our room. I’m guessing we’re sharing a room then.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: To anyone who read this, hoping for katy/hayley action - that's next chapter i promise :') but Saz bugged me for ages for this chapter, so i had to write this :P
Note: this has not turned me in any way at all :P xxxx