Beyond My Dreams

chapter 4

Hayley's POV

The coffee shop incident was funny. The band weren't impressed at all, but then again, they wouldn't. I failed to mention to everybody that i wasn't hyper because of the skittles. I think i was hyper because of Katy. I don't know why, but when we were talking today i got a weird sensation in my stomach. I have no idea what it was.

I turned to see her sat in silence listening to her music and gazing out of the window at the views beneath us. The light from outside softly lighted her face. Her skin was a healthy color, not too pale, but not overly tanned. Her dark brown wavy hair fell over her face as her head tilted towards the window.

I sat again in silence, i was so bored. My immaturity kicked in after a few minutes and i couldn't help myself. I poked Katy in the side and she nearly came out of her skin. I started laughing insanely as she stared at me with an incredibly shocked face.

"What was that for?" She asked still shocked. I giggled.

"I was bored," I said still giggling. She gave me an evil grin and sat back looking out of the window again. I sat back again feeling bored again, when i felt a huge jab in my ribs. I jumped so badly i nearly hit the roof of the plane. I turned to Katy who at that time was grabbing her stomach in pain because she was laughing so much.

I gave her an evil look. Time for revenge i think.

"No! I know what you're going to do, don't do it!" She pleaded holding her hands in the air in surrender.

"Too Late!" I shouted and laughed easily as i viciously attacked her with my hands, tickling her all over as she squirmed under my in a mass of squeals. She couldn't control her volume and started screaming from laughter, until a flight attendant came over and told us to shush.

We both stopped straight away and sat silently, biting our lips to hold back laughter. We couldn't hold it any longer and both simultaneously broke out into laughter. i looked at her as she smiled at me.

"Wanna listen?" She asked holding out an earphone from her ipod.

"Sure" I answered, taking the earphone and listening to the music playing. Queen came on and we both sat and mimed the words.

I turned to look at her one last time, her eyes were gorgeous, so deep and glistening in the light from the window, her lips were pink and longing for the company of someone else's lips. I smiled as i looked at her. Then closed my eyes to rest a little. And i got that sensation in my stomach again.

I think i may be falling for Katy Perry.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey everyone. hope you enjoy.
this is where the story unflolds XD
comments are love :P
i love you all already for all of your comments and subscribers deserver hugs.
xoxox