Beyond My Dreams

chapter 5

Hayley's POV

Shivers shot down my spine as her lips attacked my neck. My hands explored the whole of her body, i felt the goosebumps on her skin as my fingers trailed over her hips. I moved my hands to her lower back, making sweet contact with our hips, earning a gasp to escape from her lips. Her hands immediatly started to move down my front, lower and lower, tracing circles in my skin, i grinned wildely at the contact and urged for more...

I woke with a smile on my face. I felt the morning sun burning through the window onto my skin. My eyes fluttered open, revealing the girl of my dreams, who was, at this very moment, listening to music in silence. My head was resting on her shoulder, she seemed perfectly okay with it. It felt right.

She noticed i was awake, "Welcome to the world o the living." She giggled as i sat up and looked at her.

"How long was i asleep?" i asked fluttering my eyes and tidying my hair a little.

"well, we're due to land in an hour." She said smiling at the now shocked expression on my face. I didn't think i'd been asleep that long. She giggled and then her face turned serious.
"Hayley can i ask you something?" She said, a scared look on her face.

"Sure, i guess, what's up?" I said placing my hand on hers. Don't ask, i had no idea why, it just came natural.

"Do...Well...I kinda..." She trailed off. She looked extremely scared at this point. The next thing i knew, she'd removed her hand from mine.

"I...erm...need to use the bathroom, be right back." She said quickly, then she stood up rapidly and ran to the toilets. Great, i've fucked up. She probably thinks i'm a freak. Why did i move my hand to hers? She probably hates me, she's religious. I couldn't help but feel hurt, i was really growing to like her. I was falling badly.

------------------------------

Katy's POV

I couldn't do it. I tried to tell her that i was falling for her. But how can i tell her that? We have a whole tour together, it would be so awkward. She's straight, she could never like me back. What the hell was i thinking? When her hand was on mine, my body filled with tingles and shivers. The feel of her skin against mine, even just her hand, felt so right. But what am i saying? Nothing will ever happen.

I couldn't take it anymore, i couldn't sit there, knowing that all i wanted was right in front of me and i could never have it. Lately all i'd been thinking of was her. She was invading my mind, my thoughts....and my heart.

I ran to the toilets, i needed somewhere to stand and calm down and sort my thoughts out before i see her again. I sorted myself and walked back out to my seat.
I smiled at Hayley, who smiled back weakly. Then the light attendant came onto the intercom telling us all to sit properly in our seats and fasten our belts, we'd be landing in Manchester shortly.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys, sorry it took so long.
im working on the next xhapter already, but gcse's and coursework get in the way a lil bit.
sucks doesnt it.
enjoy. comment. etc.
xox