Behind the Scene

That's Just the Way We Roll

That morning I woke to the sound of video games and shouting.
"I win!" Joe yelled.
"Sorry Nick you have to wake Addy up." Kevin said with a chuckle.
"I'm already awake." I said. I Put a pillow over my head trying to drown out their voices. Lets just say I'm not a morning person.
"Come on Addy. I have a special day planned." I heard Joe say.
I closed my eyes and ignored him.
"Fine. You leave me no other options." Joe said. The next thing I knew someone was sitting on me.
"Joe get off!" I said in a dangerous whisper.
"Are you going to get up?" Joe asked.
"Yes." I said. Joe got off me. I sat up and glared at him.
"You look great." Joe said laughing.
I jumped up and Joe ran; I chased him into his room where I tackled him onto his bed. I pushed his shoulders into the bed and straddled him around the waist.
"Say sorry." I said inches from his face.
"No." Joe said with a smirk. He rolled us over so I was beneath him.
"I am so going to kick your ass when you get off me." I said glaring at him.
"Yeah I know." Joe said. He grabbed my hands and held them above my head.
That's when I noticed how close we were to each other. Joe didn't seem to notice anything until I stopped smiling and began to blush.
"What's wrong?" He asked giving me a funny look.
"Can you let me go?" I asked.
"Nope." He grined and then held my hands in his left hand and brought his other hand to my exposed stomach, and began tickling me.
"Joe!" I screamed trying to wriggle free laughing hysterically.
He stopped and frowned at me.
"What?" I asked my laughter leaving me.
He didn't answer he just looked at me.
"Joe?" I asked worried. Maybe now he noticed.
"Yeah?" he asked looking at me like he just realized I was there.
"Something wrong?" I asked.
Once again he didn't answer. No smart ass remark. Nothing. He slowly moved in towards me.
My heart began to pound faster then Thumper's foot on Bambi. Our lips were millimeters apart. Our eyes never left each other's.
"Hey Joe mom wants-" Nick began opening the door.
Joe quickly rolled off me and fell off the edge of the bed and on to the floor.
"Something going on I need to know about?" Nick asked looking back and fourth between Joe and I.
"No." We said together.
I straightened my shirt and shorts and Joe got off the floor. Joe was blushing like mad it was actually quite funny.
"Right. Mom wants to see both of you." Nick said backing out of the room. We could hear him laughing all the way down the hall.
I walked out of the room followed by Joe into the sitting room.
"There you are. Now Joe after you two are done with your date-" Denise said when we entered the room.
"Mom." Joe said rolling his eyes.
Denise was always referring to our friendship like we were a couple.
"You need to start packing." Denise finished ignoring Joe's interruption.
"Packing for what?" I asked looking at Joe.
"We have to leave tomorrow afternoon to go back on tour." Joe said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm....I wonder how Addison is going to react??
Disclaimer:I do not own the Jonas Brothres
Please comment!!!
chapter title from Jonas Brothers That's Just The Way We Roll