Behind the Scene

I Know We're Inseparable

"What?" I asked.
"I'm going to leave you two alone." Denise said exiting the room.
"Look I was going to tell you later tonight." Joe said sitting at the table.
"You can't leave." I said stubbornly.
"I have to." Joe replied.
I turned and ran out of the room and out of the house. I kept running until I came to our park and our swing. I fell on the ground crying. I'm usually not that emotional but my best friend is leaving again and it would probably be the last time I will ever see him and it was breaking my heart. For years I've had a crush on Joe and this year it developed into love. The sad part is I know he will never love me back that way. I felt rather then saw Joe running towards me.
"Addy," He yelled stopping in front of me. He was out of breath and had to take a second to get it back. "Why did you run? And why are you crying?" he asked in between deep breaths.
I stood up and hugged him and cried into his shoulder. He instantly hugged me back.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
My crying had died down to the occasional shuddering breath.
"I'm going to miss you." I whispered.
"I won't be gone for long." Joe said hugging me tighter.
"I know. But when you get back I will be gone."
"What are you talking about?" Joe asked. He pulled away and looked down at me confused.
"My mom got a new job in Florida. We leave next week." I said fresh tears falling.
Joe pulled me close to him and held me there like if he let go even just a little bit that I would just disappear.
"I love you Addison Jane Summers," Joe whispered into my ear. He pulled back a little to look at me. "I am so in love with you sometimes I can hardly stand it. Even when we are miles and miles apart you will still be holding all of my heart."
"I know." I said.
Joe kissed me then. It was like the world had stopped. All our worries washed away then. The kiss only lasted a second but it felt like eternity.
"I love you more then anything in the world." I said. I ran a hand through his hair.
"More then M&M's?" Joe asked.
"Maybe not that much." I joked.
"Ok I guess I can live with that," Joe said after a moment of thought. "You know we are inseperable."
I kissed him lightly on the lips.
"I know. I thought you had something planed for today." I said stepping back.
"I've changed my mind. Let's to your house and watch moves all day," Joe said taking my hand in his. "Besides we can stay in our pj's all day."
"Sounds good."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's so short.
now they are finally together. i know it is still kind of moving slow and i promise there is going to be drama in the next few chapters.
I do not own the Jonas Brothers.
comments would be nice. thanks. x)
chapter title from Jonas Brothers Inseparable