Behind the Scene

How Long Will I Be Waiting To Be With You Again?

Joe and I spent the night watching movies until at some point I dozed off. We slept on the couch in my den sharing a blanket. Around three in the morning I woke up and wrapped Joe's arms more securely around me.
"Addy?"
"Hmmm?"
"Can I ask you something?" Joe asked. He held me closer to him.
"Sure." I said rolling over to look at him.
"Why do you love me?"
I thought about it for a second. He was sweet, caring, funny, and the greatest person to be with.
"There are lots of reasons."
"Tell me." He said brushing hair out of my face.
The moon shone in on us illuminating Joe's face in light making him look like an angel.
"One you are gorgeous." I said holding one finger up.
"I knew that. That one it doesn't count." Joe said with a smirk.
"Two you are very sweet and caring," I said ignoring his interruption. "I love how you make me smile when I don't want to. Everytime I look at you my heart skips a beat. You are the light that makes my darkness disapear."
"Wow." Joe whispered. He was so close to me I could feel his breath on my neck.
"And I think about you everyday. When I hug you I wish I never had to let go. I always get excited when I see you. Most of all I'm just completely in love with you."
Joe didn't say anything he just looked at me love radiating off him in waves that crashed into me like a tide. He absentmindedly played with my purity ring on my left ring finger.
"How will be waiting to be with you again?" I asked. He stopped playing with my ring and hugged me closer to him.
"Not long I promise." Joe replied kissing my forehead.
"Do you think we will have a happy ending like in fairy tales?" I asked.
"No." Joe said smiling.
"Oh." I said sadly.
"Real love stories never have happy endings because they never end."
Joe kissed my forehead.
"We will never have a happy ending because our love will never end." Joe said kissing my nose.
I had tears forming and ready to fall. He kissed me softly on the lips.
"Besides fairy tales are overrated."
Joe kissed me on the neck at the pulse point. He ran his smooth hands over the exposed skin near my navel while still kissing my neck. He pushed the shirt up to expose more skin. I closed my eyes and wound my fingers in his hair. He rolled so he was above me arms holding him up. He kissed me on the lips. This kiss was different more urgent and lust filled then any other one I had ever had. I knew things wouldn't get too far we both had promises to uphold but I also knew it would come close; which of course it did. We laid there next to each other in complete happiness. I sat up and went to grab Joe's shirt from where we had discarded it on the floor when the light came on shinning on us like a spot light.
"Addison Marie Summers what is going on?" My mother yelled noticing the state Joe and I were in.
Now we didn't have sex if that's what all you perverts think. I did say I wear a purity ring both Joe and I do and we abide by it. The only clothes that came off was Joe's shirt.
I looked at Joe then at the shirt hanging loosely in my hand.
"It's not what you think!" I said quickly throwing the shirt at Joe.
"Oh and what do I think?" My mom asked her voice going another octave higher.
"You know what I think you know." I said heat rising in my cheeks.
I could feel Joe moving uncomfortably behind me.
"Charity nothing happened." Joe said moving to sit next to me.
"How do I know nothing happened?!" My mom shrieked.
"Mom I'm waiting until marriage and so is Joe. You know that." I said irritated. She usually is way more trusting.
"I know but how would you fell if you were in my shoes?" She asked.
"I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I said.
"Joe your mom called its time for you to go home." She said before leaving.
"I have to go. Meet me at the park in fifteen minutes." He kissed me quickly.
"I love you." I whispered.
I dressed in my sweats and walked to the park. I still had a few minutes before Joe would arrive so I sat on a swing to think. Joe and I finally get together and the same day we have to leave each other. A single tear ran down my cheek onto my hand.
"Addy." Joe said running towards me. He stopped in front of me and kneeled down on one knee. He gave me a bouquet of flowers.
"I will love you until the last one dies." He said kissing my hand. He got a small box out of his pocket. "I want you to have this because I promise we will stay together forever." He opened the ring box.
Inside the box was a gold ring with two simple diamonds, in the middle of them was a bright ruby. I looked up at Joe and he smiled at me.I moved my purity ring to the other hand then, I held my hand out and he slipped the ring on my left ring finger.
"Forever." I repeated.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok the next chapter is going to be way better with some drama.
disclaimer: I do not own the Jonas Brothers.
comment.
thanks. x)
chapter title from Jonas Brothers When You Look Me In The Eyes