Hey Pete, Here's How You Commit Suicide

Hey Pete, Here's How You Commit Suicide

I wheeled my fiance from the hospital.

"Pete, honestly, why try to commit suicide? You knew I was coming home. And not to mention I FUCKING LOVE YOU! Pete we were supposed to be getting married in 4 days."

"I'm sorry, Vanessa I really am."

That was all that was said on the way home. I helped him into our house.

"Just promise not to do it again."

"Done."

"Thank you. Now.... Why did you do it?"

"Um.... Honestly?"

"Yes."

"Because I saw my life as the best it could get. I didn't want to chance something going wrong in the next four days and ruining my life."

"Hurtful to me, but I sort of understand. Way to get cold feet dumbass." He laughed, knowing I have forgiven but I'd never forget. Settling myself into his arms, I drifted off to sleep.

Our wedding: priceless

Our wedding night: hell

He carried me into the room and we had the best 'married sex'. Then he said he need to go get some champagne.

That was 4 hours ago. So, deciding to go find him, I get dressed and head out.

He's in the bar.Chatting with the bartender. He's up against the wall outside the hotel fucking my maid of honor, my sister no less.

Can we say Ew?

Turning I slowly make my way into the hotel. Reaching our room, I stare at the bed for a moment.

I saved it for him and he didn't even want it.

Everything begins to blur. The only clear thing is the Ibuprofen bottle on the night stand. 800mg in one pill.

Go for it.

I grab the bottle.

I deserve to let Pete at least know why I did this.....and how.

I start writing a note to my beloved.

Hey Pete,

Here's how you commit suicide:

~8 big pills?- check
~A sharp object?- check
~A life totally in ruin?- check
~A suicide note?- Check (you're reading it dumbass)
~Make sure everything you own goes to charity?- Check (this counts as my last will and testament you fuck up)
~Leaving behind someone to be racked with guilt for the rest of their life?- CHECK

P.S.- Why fuck her on our wedding night?


I took the pills, took a chunk out of my arm, sat on the bed, my head in my hands, and cried.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again, this was already posted but I'm just separating all my one-offs