Status: Complete. =)

Love Like This

In Love With The Darkness

*Angel*

I can't believe this. I just heard Tom USED a couple fans for his own sexual desires! Au mein gott....he was just tricking me! *tear* Well that's just damned excellent. I have no parents, Bill's like a brother, I can't see myself- Gah! I have no place here anymore. My bastard parents will have the time of their lives! Hell they might even party on my grave or even my CORPSE! I keep wiping away my tears and get out my paper, a pen and a dagger. Very well. If Tom wants to trick girls into falling for him just so he can have a scheisse-load of sex, so be fucking it. I deserve this! I mean come on. I survived a VAMPIRE ambush TWICE. Killing myself would be setting me free. I'm just plaguing Tom's and the other guys' lives with my emo-ness and my parents fucking hate me so why not just...DIE!?! *draws breath* Here we go.

"Dear Tom,

I'm sorry for doing this. I really am. My friends are dead, my family hates me, I feel awkward around my best and closest friends. I lost it all years ago Tom. I was left with two bastard-ass parents. I can't take it. You fucking tricked me, arschlocj, just so you can have sex with me. NOT.FUCKING.HAPPENING.ASSWIPE.I loved you. I'd been played by the king of the deceiver of FOOLS himself. Never again. I can't deal with anymore pain, Tom! Tell Bill and the others I love them. NOT you. Auf wiedersein, goodbye. Ich liebe dich all of you. I'm sorry, Tom. I'm sorry for ever fucking falling in love with you. I'm sorry for making you tie yourself the fuck down but I can't help who I fall in love with.

And Heaven opened their gates to accept thine Angel into their Lands...
"

At this time, I prick my finger with the tip of the blade and write my name in blood. My tear stains basically cover the whole paper. After finding a red envelope and putting the note in, I write the words "Fur Immer Und Always..." in PITCH black (I used a black permanent marker and colored the writing in) and leave it on my bedroom door. At this time I burst into a fit of fresh tears. "I'm sorry Tom and Bill!!!" I take the dagger and slide it deeply across my wrists, feeling all the pain and my heart slipping away forever. It's almost addictive....so I cut again. I can feel my vision fading and everything going dark. Finally. At this time? I have died.

*Gustav*

We ALL love Angie. In different ways. Bill, Georg and I are Angel's older brothers. So I'm going to go and talk to her about what Tom and the rest of us have been doing since she moved away. I had just gotten into my car, the drive to Angel's house taking like 15 minutes. So when I get to her house, I park the car, take out the keys, LOCK the doors and walk up to her front door whilst putting my keys in my hoodie pocket. Knocking on the door, I wait 5 minutes for Angel to answer. She doesn't. Huh. Cammie said she'd be home today. So I take all my strength and kick the door open. Ok so it was open. Big whoop. It still looks fixabl- HEILIG SCHEISSE. Angel! "Angel wake the Hell up!" I try pouring ice water all over her head, that doesn't work. Lightly slapping her face doesn't work. NOTHING worked! She's dead..."Angel why? Tom wasn't worth it!" I can't even cry, all my tears were wasted on seeing her dead body. There's a trail of blood- HER blood I presume- leading up the wall to her bedroom door, on which a red envelope was attached. Oh.Hell.Nein. "Oh my god....." I take the letter and run out to my car.

The guys aren't going to be fucking happy about this. And if they take it hard because they lost a sister, au mein GOTT Tom is going to freak out terribly. Hell if the girl I loved killed herself I'd scream and try joining her.
______________________
*Angel*

Urgh....

I'm in a fucking hospital aren't I? Heilig scheisse I fucking hate hospitals so verdammen much, it scares me & others. "Miss Garabouldie!? Holy scheisse you made an unbelievable recovery! How the HELL was that possible!? You were reported dead, then breathing and bleeding then now you're alive and well!? WOW! I guess you can go. You need to sign some discharge paper and get in this wheel-" Oh hell nein I'm not getting in one of those things. "Girl I am NOT getting in a gott verdammen wheelchair when my legs, even though scarred from my blade, are fucking FINE! Now people are going to be coming after me." I hand her a check for $1000 and tell her to never reveal anything other than I'm going to Saratoga, New York. "YES MISS GARABOULDIE! YES!" She lets me go, I sign the papers and get the HELL out of the hospital. 45 minutes later, I'm wearing Bill's long leather jacket from the Spring Nicht video, gray biker gloves, black nail polish, black/purple highlighted hair, bright Jade Green eye contacts with a red tank-top, jean skirt down to my knees and knee-high airwalk shoes. After I put my helmet on, I start the bike and ride to the nearest airport. I'm giving my bike to my American neighbor. Using my parent's money, I pay for the earliest flight to Germany possible. I'm told to sit in the waiting area. 5 minutes later, my flight is called. I stand up and begin singing an old song I wrote for Ever Night's debut album that didn't receive too well. I'm thinking of trying again. :)

"I lost you once and am not prepared to do it again, in any way possible. I'd leave to join the Angels in the sky, across the world I try to find a way to end my life. Yet there's always something holding me back. I'd been deceived right from the start, you showed me lies and I should've known that this had been nothing but just a dreAM" Singing my last high note I sling my messanger bag with my lyrics, laptop, i-pod, CDs and everything else onto my shoulder, plane ticket in hands. "All we are is in the heart of the beast, no more flame in this heart. In the heart of the night, a grave is filled to the brim with me!" Apparently the whole airport heard my big-sounding voice...I recognize Bill's ponytail but I'm already on the plane.

I am done with the guys of Tokio Hotel fur immer & always. Now I just have to call up my girls and get our band going again. We'd have to have identities though. *smirks* Ever Night is BACK baby! :)
______________
*Bill*

I knew it! That was ANGEL'S VOICE! I would recognize that amazing soprano skill anywhere! Hell I helped train her and we wrote 'Fur Immer' for fucks s-"She's back in Germany. GUYS ANGEL'S BACK IN GERMANY. WE HAVE TO GO!" They look at me skeptically but Tom looks semi-hopeful. "Let's go." They all drone in monotonous voices. Tom's eyes. The strongest girl would break down on the inside and feel sorry for him. O.O His sex addict ways were bound to come back and kick him in the arsch. We all warned him yet he STILL had a one-night stand that pissed off Angel and broke her heart. I'd never do that to Cammi. Maybe when the vampires and scheisse are dead we'd get together? Hopefully.

(FF 3 hours)

The guys and I had been on this flight to Germany for about *thinks* 13 hours. YEAH. LONG-ASS flight! O.O We have like an hour and 40-something minutes left. Tom's been slipping in and out of sleep. Right now he's been awake/in a trance for the last three hours. DAMN. He must love Angel a HELL of a lot to miss sleeping for her. The two NEED to make up. Oh and we can all go ass-kicking vampire slayage together. The two really make a nice pair. Plus I know Angel still loves Tom. I just wonder why she took that so HORRIBLY. I expected a verbal blow to the heart and a slap but she took it strangely...maybe we did something. Au gott. She left with...abusive...parents...heilig...fucking scheisse. WE didn't leave her but THAT'S why she acted dead inside!!! Oh shit!

*FF TO LANDING*

We just slept the rest of the flight away when Cammie woke us up by playing a song by Ever Night. Okay I never knew Angel was in a band and she- her vocals are fucking amazing! O.O She sings so high, so effortlessly and looks good in ANYTHING. Tom can probably say the same things without freaking out. I never loved/liked Angel. Okay I have but NOT like that! Tom LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKED her the day their eyes met. Now Angel has a lip piercing the same plave he does and an eyebrow piercing. I noticed when I looked at the girl who was singing with a voice that would make that Celine Dion woman proud. She improved GREATLY without me. :/ Haha. I wonder if she and Tom would forgive each other. I mean I know Tom PUNCHED and SLAPPED her and all but they can't hate each other forever. Tom's been waiting too fucking long. I'd love to see them just make the fuck up already.
_______________________
*Angel*

Jadyn, Eva, Amara and I are about to perform our songs. "Alright we start with...Passion & The Opera!" Jadyn and I start the riffs and I start singing the song.

"Princess of lust, dignity put to dust, a virginal sight
Their apple to bite

Drink from my thighs
The rain of lies
A sight so cursed
Breasts which never nursed

An Aphrodite for mortal souls
Playing hide and seek in lecherous roles
Their erotic hour my tearless weep
Their satisfaction my infinite sleep

Naked limbs reflecting from the moon
I'll be there for you soon
First wish for this night:
Let me be your delight

Body of a virgin sold to the Devil's kin, your God is me in all that you see

An Aphrodite for mortal souls..."

Okay that was the best time of my life!!! :) "How about Sleeping Sun?" A tear comes to my eye, as this song describes most of my feelings for HIM. "Angel are you alright? We don't have to sing Slee-" I cut Jadyn off.

"NEIN!" The girls start the song and I put my soul into the song.

"The sun is sleeping quietly once upon a century, wistful oceans calm and red
Ardent caresses laid to rest, for my dreams I hold my life, for wishes I behold my night
The truth at the end of time, losing faith makes a crime

I wish for this night-time
to last for a lifetime
The darkness around me
Shores of a solar sea
Oh how I wish to go down with the sun
Sleeping
Weeping
With you..."

This would be where Jadyn kicks in with her voice and my own. :)

"Sorrow has a human heart
From my god it will depart
I'd sail before a thousand moons
Never finding where to go

Two hundred twenty-two days of light
Will be desired by a night
A moment for the poet's play
Until there's nothing left to say

I wish for this night-time...

I wish for this night-time..." Au mein gott why!? I can't forgive him like that because my parents hit me but I need them all back NOW! "Angel you still love him..." Jadyn's guitar falls into Alura's lap and she runs to me, encasing me in her arms. "Yes I still do! But he PUNCHED and SLAPPED me after I kicked his girlfriend-at-the-time's-ass for insulting me and claiming I was trying to steal Tom from here. Julie was only with Tom because she needed money BADLY I'm scared, Jadyn...." She holds my head close, patting my head. "You two will see each other again. I vow this. Now what'dya say we get out arsches into the studio girls!?!" Jadyn pulls me up and we all scream HELLS YEAH!!! in unison.

Their love never died...it had become way more powerful then EVER
♠ ♠ ♠
I wont be posting the lyrics ALL the time. I'll just describe the concert(s) most of the time. :) But I will post lyrics sometime! :D :D :D :D :D