Hands on Me

You'll Always Be His Girl

"Um . . . if you don't mind I don't like slamming into bodies first thing in the morning." I said with great annoyance hinting in my tone. I really didn't want to start my morning this way, I mean it was so good. Why did this guy have to just ruin it with being in my way? Ugh.

"Well, you see when a person is interested in another person its best to get to know them . . . " the guy started to say, but I had already started walking away. I knew just what his types were, I mean it's happened so many times before. The type of guy who was out to get some with the hot "rocker/punk" girl he saw going by. Typical. Not only was it happening in malls, parks, anywhere public, but now school. A place I once thought was my second safe haven after the corner that was quiet in my favorite music store, Tear Drop. I quickly went to class ignoring the guy and hoping that he would get the hint like everyone else in this gosh forsaken place.

Surprise, Surprise. School was guess? ..........Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner. Please tell us your name winner. "Ummm . . . Boring?" Exactly, that was just the little game show I had now and then in my head, joking joking. So yes, it was just even more boring today then usual. There was a substitute for two of my classes, and I loved paying attention and doing my work. I was the student that got straight A's and strived hard for it, not caring what others thought. I really wanted to finish school and be something really professional. So after a few years after college and getting a really high paying job with my success in school, to have enough money to start a music store of my own. Music was my life, and the only thing I had that kept me grounded and sane.

Since school was such a drag, I decided to go to the #1 safe haven on the list, Tear Drop. My friend uses to work here before they moved somewhere, whatever. So ever since then I've become attached to this store. It had a lot of new releases, and even oldies. It was just perfect. Since I had been coming here for years, I knew my way around everything and was practically treated like the owner of the place. I waved to all the employees who were like family to me and went around getting a few cds and checking out the stock room. While I went into the stock room, I heard a, click.

I turned around to see that same guy from school. I was so aggravated and into deep thought at school, I hadn't notice his features. He was very lanky, maybe 6'4, not buff, but a hint of define muscles can be seen in his short sleeved v-neck. He was wearing black skinny jeans that matched my black drainpipes, and he had shoulder length blonde hair. With also very piercing blue eyes, when I stared and stopped to gaze at his eyes, something felt weird. I felt lighter and nervous. My heart beating faster and I seemed flushed. Something about this guy drew me in. He was I have to admit, gorgeous.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short sorry!

Please leave comments-feedback! <3