Hands on Me

So There You Are, And Here I Stand

I reached home. I ran upstairs to my room quickly and locked my door. Then I collapsed. How could this happen? Today was just supposed to be a normal day, go to school, learn, talk to no one, then maybe stop by to Tear Drop, then just take a nice nap in my room. Nothing! Nothing was supposed to happen today! How could he? How could he be with that skank? She was a skank I could tell, I don't judge a book by its cover most of the time, but I just knew this girl was. I wasn't letting my anguish cloud my sense, I just knew she was. Her short mini skirt, her tan skin, low v-neck shirt, and fake blonde hair. She was Queen Skank.

Is that what he likes? Dumb, curvy, tanned, blondes? He clearly wasn't worth all these years of agony. He was just like the rest of them. How could I even love such a man? The stupid thing is, no matter all of that has happened, I loved him still. It was so pathetic. I was pathetic. I didn't cry, or think about it again. I just signed on into my blog and typed away.

Dear Readers,

Hope all of you had a great day, mine was horrible. It was supposed to be normal and quiet, but someone showed up. A persistent fellow from my past. Yes, THE guy from my past. The one known by all of you as the heartbreaker and prick. After school I went to Tear Drop thinking nothing was going to happen. Then I was locked in a room with this guy, the same new student at my school who was trying to hit on me.

He trapped me in the room and we just stood there gazing at each other when he told me who he was. I couldn't believe it, I was so happy, but then a blonde bimbo came into view. She was his girlfriend. I mean she was you’re typical dumb, tanned, Malibu Barbie blonde. She probably couldn't tell the difference between pink and magenta, she would just pick both and buy it with "daddy's credit card" Ugh! He was really a great disappointment and idiot than I though.

I didn’t cry. I just don't care anymore. He could date whom he wants and live how he wants, I just won't be in the picture. As much as he has caused this pain to dwell in me, I don't see how I can stop loving him. It's pathetic I know, I already told myself this numerous times before. But I won't allow him to toy with me. I mean he just forgot me as soon as his skank of a girlfriend came. Forgot me. How is that even civilized? I was his best friend for years! Maybe I didn't mean to him the way he mean to me. Either way, he wasn't getting to me. I could fight him off. This was it. I am going to change. I'll be social again and I'll meet guys.

I will change and be happy. No more waiting around and sulking, I will change and in time my heart will heal with the new love from finally have new friends and maybe a special guy. I needed to move on, like all of you had told me constantly. He hit my breaking point, and I can't take it. Thank you all for reading this and I
I’ll retreat to bed now. Bye!

xoxox,

Heart Daniels <3
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter will be really long, yay finally!

Please leave feedback - comments! I really love them! Haha