Hands on Me

This Heart It Beats For You

I woke up and tried to turn, my eyes still closed. My eyes shot open when I couldn’t move. In front of me, our lips so close, it literally looked like we were slightly kissing, and when I looked down his arms were wrapped so tightly and securely around me.

I tried to move again, but his arms tightened more around me. I laid there just watching him, waiting until he finally woke. His eyes were gently closed and his lips were slightly up at the corners to form a small smile. His long blonde hair swept over the pillow and some over one of his eye. I got one hand and brought it up to his face.

Moving away the few stray hairs covering his eye, then I moved my fingers to slid down the side of his face to his jaw line, then up to his lips. I left my index finger on his lips and moved it along the shape. Trying not to wake him, I couldn’t fight the urge to give him a small kiss. To just bring a small touch for both of our lips.

I pressed my lips ever so lightly on his, and then I felt one arm release around my waist and snake to the back of my neck. His hand pushed my head closer to him, so the kiss would have more passion it. I went along, not having a problem with this. We stayed there just like that and my eyes opened slightly and noticed the time in back of him that he was covering before.

It said that it was already 1pm. We definitely had to get out of bed. I pulled away so we can get ready.

“Good morning Andre.”

I pecked his lips quickly and sat up in the bed. He did the same.

“Good morning Heart.”

He yawned and I got off the bed.

“Hey wait, where are you going,” he asked. I shook my head and answered.

“If you hadn’t noticed its 1pm, we should get up.”

With that I left with a pile of fresh clothes and went in the bathroom for a shower. I spent at least fifteen minutes inside. Drying my hair and putting on some make-up took about only five minutes. I went out of the bathroom to the smell of something really delicious.

I looked around my room and noticed Andre wasn’t there and checked the guestroom. He wasn’t there either, but his clothes were already sprawled everywhere.

“He better not think he can be that messy in my house, “ I muttered under y breath and went into the kitchen where I couldn’t help but be drawn to the amazing scent.

Andre was inside wearing my Hello Kitty apron and my matching black Hello Kitty spatula. Yes, I have a Hello Kitty fetish. I giggles causing him to notice me.

“I like the look,” I said in between fits of laughter. He swayed his hip to the side and a hand over it then tilted his head and huffed. I laughed harder and fell tot he floor holding my sides.

“Okay, okay come one have some lunch, “ Andre said putting some salad on the table and two plates of french fries, with each of us also having a veggie burger. I crawled into my seat and stared at my food in disbelief. Andre must have noticed because he suddenly looked sad.

“You don’t like it, “ he stated. I looked at him in disbelief and attacked the food. He put this sauce on the veggie burger I had never tasted before. It was somewhat sweet. Everything was delicious.

“Are you okay, “ he asked looking shock at how crazy I had eaten everything. I nodded with my mouth full and my cheeks huge. Then I gave him a thumbs up and placed the other hand on my belly to show him I enjoyed the food. He chuckled.

“I’m glad.”

I chugged down my orange juice and placed my dirty dishes into the sink, then washed my hands. Vanilla soap, mmhmm. Then I turned around and gave Andre a huge hug. Squeezing him like a teddy bear.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you,” I said excitedly like a small child and kissed his cheek. He hugged me back laughing. I let him go and stood in front of him with my hands in back of me swinging. I smiled at him and sang softly.

“What, “ he asked obviously amused at the way I was acting. I shook my head and smiled wider, cheeks hurting.

“Come on what is it, “ he insisted. I sighed and stopped.

“I’m bored, “ I said trying to stay serious. He rolled his eyes and placed everything in the dishwasher and we got our coats, keys, and locked everything up. I wonder where we’ll go. We got into his car and left.

“So where are we going?”

“We are going to an ice cream parlor, my dear, “ he said trying to sound like a french butler. I snickered at his poor attempt and listened to my ipod, without ever letting my smile fade.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about that I upload chapter 6 twice! this is the real chapter 7! please comment/feedback/subscribe! they make me update! if i get atleast 5 comments I'll have two more chapters up!