Digital Kia: Lost in Digi-World

Kuwagamon Attack!

I stood up. Last thing I remembered I was taking a nap. I was unsure of where I was, the trees around the edge of the clearing I was in seemed totally surreal, with blue leaves, and lighter greens and teal. Even the sky seemed different. Where am I?

"I wonder if anyone knows I'm gone." I mused. Probably not, maybe Izzy, or Sora, but probably noone else. I realized there was a patch of discomfort around my neck, but it was warm, so even though it wasn't moving, it might've been alive. I reached to my neck, and poked it through my sweater hood. No movement. I poked it again, to receive the same result. That's when I was attacked. I reasoned later that I just attracted these things too much, but a ball of adorable brown fuzziness glomped me. I fell to the ground, face first. My face in front of my forearm.

I looked at my hand, my burn had been unwrapped. I had a second degree burn all along my hand and arm, from my wrist to elbow had landed in the fire.

"Heya! Are you ok? Your skin is all bubbly!" It said in a high pitched voice.

"Who and what the hell are you?"

"My names Pinamon!" I stared at it. It was like a bird, but its body blended into its beak, and it had two tails with one feather on each end. I wasn't sure what to do.

"More like Punymon."

"Don't make me hurt you."

"Wait! Birds can't talk!" I yelled.

"Well, I'm not a bird, duh."

"For such a tiny whatever-you-are, you have a lot of attitude." It stuck it's tongue out at me.

"You got that right."

"What are you anyway?"

"I'm a digimon."

"Digi-What?"

"Digital monster."

"Okay, puny digital monster, you have my attention."

"Okay."

"Now what?"

"Don't call me 'puny digital monster', just call me pinamon."

"Punymon."

"Pina."

"Puny."

"Pina!"

"You know I could easily step on you right?" Silence. "Told you. So now what?"

"Well, on my way here I saw some other things like you, I can show you if you want." A loud screech sounded.

"Crap! That's Kuwagamon!" My Pinamon yelled. "Get down!" It(She?) yelled at me, then landed on my head and jumped up and down.

"No! Listen we need to find a safer place! If you didn't notice we're in a clearing!"

"There's a hiding tree somewhere, that's where we need to go!" Pinamon yelled at me, hopping on my shoulder

"Just shut up and give me directions!" I yelled running in a random direction.

"I don't know where the tree is!"

"Well then shut up in general, why don't you?"

"Well, just head for the trees in general why don't you?"

"Where'd you see the people?"

"You mean those tall freaky wierd things like you?" I deadpanned.

"Yea. Kinda like that."

"The same way you're going."

"Good." I heard screams. "Proof that I'm going the right way, much?"

"They must be attacked by Kuwagamon!"

"So, if Kuwa-whatsit gets a hold of them, what's going to happen?"

"Well, it depends if he's angry or not."

"And given the screeches I'd say that's likely."

"Then he'll probably eat them."

"That's not good." The yells started getting louder, or we were getting closer.

"Turn left!" Pina yelled. I did, and we came face-to-face with a giant red flying stag beetle. The ends of it's four arms were like a cross of human hands and grappling hooks, it's feet looked similar to a birds. "That's Kuwagamon." I deadpanned,

"I see why they were screaming." I said as the others from summer camp looked back at us. Kuwagamon started attacking, and then I noticed the other digimon. Next to Tai, there was a little pink ball thing with flowing wispy ears, large eyes and pointy teeth. Izzy was standing with a pink blob looking thing. Sora had a pink ball with legs splayed out onderneath it and a blue flower on its head. Mimi was holding a green monster with a stem with leaves on its head and stubby little legs. Joe was trying to hide from Kuwagamon but he had a brown fish like creature with red fur on the back of its head, and three flippers, two as arms one as a tail, and a white belly. TK had something a very light pink, similar to Mimi's, except istead of the stem and leaves, TK's had two things similar to what was on Tai's digimon's head. Matt. Matt was off in the corner, being the loner he was. Nonetheless, his digimon under his arm, the way he held anything he felt like holding onto. Matts digimon was an orange head with white face and a horn coming out of it. The one thing I noticed about all of the digimon, including my own, was that they all had huge, adorable eyes.

"Now what do we do aboutthe whole Kuwagamon thing?" I asked. Noone answered.

"We run! We should all run! Before it eats us!" Joe said hurridly.

"Shut up Joe! Don't give it any ideas!" I yelled.

"It's not my fault!" Joe yelled back. Kuwagamon started advancing toward us.

"Just run!" Tai yelled.

"Working on it!" I yelled. We stopped at a cliff, 'Cliche, much?' I thought. Kuwagamon came out of the trees. I saw each digimon change, even my own, and I was taken aback, how could these creatures change like this. I felt a glowing sensation from my hood, and I realized that whatever was in there still was there.