Digital Kia: Lost in Digi-World

Matt's Point Of View

I wasn't sure what exactly was going on, after all, we had just been sucked into a vortex that led us to this wierd place. I had met up with the so-called 'Tsunomon'. He was an orange digital monster, or a digimon, with a large spike coming out of his head. In fact, that's pretty much all there was to Tsunomon. A head.

I began walking around, calling out the others' names. I skipped one girl because she wasn't outside, but I called for Tai, Sora, Izzy, Joe, Mimi and TK. Especially TK. Even if he is my half-brother now, I was still kind of worried.

I heard Tai yelling for all of us to. he left out the girl who was inside as well. I kind of thought she was lucky, after all, she was still back at camp.

I came to a small clearing, hardly anything, and I saw everyone and their digimon except Joe there. Maybe he was still at camp to. We heard a scream that couldn't be from anyone but Joe, so we all looked in the direction it came. Joe wound up coming out of the trees we were looking at, followed by what I assumed was his digimon. Then all the digimon started talking.

Sora's pink blob digimon started introducing itself.

"Hi! I'm Yokomon!" Followed by a chorus of digimon, starting with Tai's digimon, then Izzy's, Mimi's, and TK's. Joe's was too busy chasing his person.

"I'm Koromon!"

"I'm Motimon, it's a pleasure!"

"I'm Tanemon, Hiya!"

"I'm Tokomon!"

"Relax Joe! I'm your friend! We can hang out all the time now!" Joe's yelled as it chased him around a tree.

"But you might have fleas or ticks! Or even worse, Rabies!" Joe yelled as the seal-like digimon hugged him.

"Don't worry! Whats a tick? And a Rabies?" It asked confusedly.

"Nevermind. But whatever you are, I'm sure I'm allergic!" Joe said and sneezed.

There was a loud screech, and we all looked past the forest canopy to find a giant red beetle looking straight at us. More screeches and pretty much all of us yelled. Except me. We heard a voice behind us to see the girl who we thought wasn't here. Kia was a girl with dirty blonde hair, much like my own and TK's. Her eyes were hazel, and sometimes they'd go from green to grey to brown or grey, then in less than a week they'd be normal again. She had a digimon to, although neither of them introduced it.

"I see why they were screaming." Kia said as if all of us were invisible. Although knowing how much she drifted off in class, I could bet she wasn't paying any attention to us.

Her blue digimon nodded, it was actually a little smaller looking than ours. Maybe because I was so far away from her.

"Now what do we do about the whole Kuwagamon thing?" She asked. Noone answered.

"We run! We should all run! Before it eats us!" Joe said hurridly.

"Shut up Joe! Don't give it any ideas!" Kia yelled.

"It's not my fault!" Joe yelled back. Kuwagamon started advancing toward us.

"Just run!" Tai yelled.

"Working on it!" Kia yelled. We stopped at a cliff, 'This is so not happening,' I thought. Kuwagamon came out of the trees, and all of us could only stare.