Colors

So Suck Your So Called Pity Down

Dear Ms. Hyacinth James,

We are very sorry to inform you that you have not been chosen for the Fashion Design Institue of Boston. After an overwhelming decision, we have decided this. Again, we just want to remind you that over two thousand students applied and twleve hundred could only be chosen. Please understand that space and budgetary restrictions forced us to eliminate a large number of good candidates.

The committee is aware that you have a variety of opportunities. We do not in any way wish to hinder or delay your pursuit of these opportunities. So please, procceed on the other opportunities and we will offur you an interview when we can.

Sincerely,
Robert Smosh
(Principal)

Than the door shut. Hyacinthh was already sprinting down the street. She always dreamed of going to the best fashion design school, and this was the one. Tears fell down her face and slowly she drifted farther to a darker place.


---------

One of those weird Friday nights again. For some reason no one is at home and I'm here eating ice cream watching Law & Order. I mean seriously, "Law & Order?!" There was something seriously wrong with this situation. Its been a week since I received the rejection from the university. I haven't fully gotten over it, but I got four other acceptance letters before it anyway.

I wasn't very enthusiastic as I should be, but I am pretty proud. All four of those schools are very good. Still, it wasn't the best. Again my mind goes back to why the heck I am here. Its a Friday night.

Everyone is out at Luther's big jock party and the most popular girl at school is here wearing pajamas, that really do not look suitable for a girl like me. No only that, but a huge blond ball is on my head, not very flattering. Or my food and books scattered everywhere, I mean how can I go to the bathroom without cracking my head oopen? Still, for some reason it would turn on even the hottest guy in school, Jorge Torrent, aka "Football King!"

You can say he was your average Abercombie & Fitch model, wiith girls throwing themselves at him, and the IQ of a peanut. But still, he was really sweet and funny. Everytime I was with him, I had to admit that it was a wonderful time. We have been going out for three months now, but it seemed like something was still missing. Even though he was what all the girls would die for in an instant, and really nice, but he still didn't make me feel anything. I liked him, but I just, I don't know.

We were thought of the couple who were crazy for each other, but I think it won't last. Jorge isn't very smart, so he probably doesn't notice. We were usually together and happy, so he came to my house a lot. For some reason he was seeming to be more of a friend. He didn't try anythingat my house anyway. Since he wasn't very smart, and I was incredibly smart, I just tutored him. When I was younger people use to think I was younger people use to think I was some nerd. Than came highschool. Over summer, I started getting more into reading and watching fashion than just making it. So I started changing and using some very good facial products. Also, I joined plenty of clubs. Earning me the spot at President and captain of the Volleyball and Basketball.

With all the sports activitiies, I gained much popularity and of course a good porportioned figure. By the time I was a sophmore, I had been the girl guys had their eyes on and the most popular girl. I mean, I really love the attention and everything, but I wouldn't mind being that girl guys just pass buy near the lockers. I wouldn't mind not ebing thought of as the girl who's with Jorge Torrent. All of it, doesn't really mean anything to me. What i really want is.... I don't even know what it is. I just, I don't know what I need? I just have this feeling like a piece of me is missing. I don't know what it is, but maybe it's from my past.

Now, I am finally a senior. Mom and Dad were usually on business trips together. They were pretty famous in the industry all over the world. So thats how I got mself to attend the hottest school ever. Located in Manhattan and a nice taxi to be in everyday. Jorge lived in the same building as me. His father was music producer for Fueled by Ramen. They did work for Paramore and Panic! At The Disco, my favorite band. So I have met with them before. Brendon Urie is one of my biggest crush. He and I use to always talk about his career and interests. He even had an interest in me, but he knew it wouldn't work. I also don't think I can be with someone who's barely in New York. So, it was just left like that, and I still had Jorge.

"Ding, Dong!"

Ugh, door. I was so intrested in opening the door that I forgot the mess I had all over the floor.

"Ouch! owww..."

Great. I tripped. That was so "unexpected." I bring myself up and run more carefully to the door. Even though my knee felt like hell, suddenly all the pain went away when I swung the door open. I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened the door. All I know is, thank God for giving me the ability to walk and open this door! This is the best decision I have ever made in my life, at this point!
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another one of my stories! So if my stories are crappy, I started them about a year ago, when I was a noobie writer. It gets better once you read more chapters! =)

Please leave comment-feedback! <3