Colors

Do The Panic

My gaze was glued with another. The other pair of eyes that suddenly tugged at a piece of memory somewhere in my head was perfectly fixated at my eyes. Something about him made me feel as if I’ve known him before at the same time yearn for his presence. I notice him finally take his gaze away from me and glance at me from top to bottom. Not in the seductive way, but in the amusement way.

Seeing his actions I did the same to him, enjoying what I was seeing. Dressed in a shirt that was fitted, but not to tight, and black drainpipes for pants. His lip had a lip ring that couldn't be left unnoticed by the way it had this really glowing affect, like how you see a diamond shine, the lip piercing sparkled lightly. His hair was about an inch or less over his shoulder, with his hair a very dark, dark brunette. A color that can be mistaken easily for black, and his bangs swept over his entire forehead and fell a little bit softly over his eye.

His eyes were a piercing icy blue with a light grey near the center. He had a very lanky, tallish frame. skinny and tall, probably a bit over six feet. he was very skinny, but he wasn't skinny in the sense he had no muscle, from under his sleeves you can catch his structured arms. showing just the right amount muscles, but not bulky, just right. he had a body that resembled William Beckett or Gabe Saporta, like that, lanky, skinny, but still strong.

After looking at his physical details and clothing, I noticed a messenger bag with patches and beautiful different colored paint splattered in all the right places, draped over his shoulder. the strap of the messenger bag had greatly detailed roses and thorns all over it. the bag was just beautiful, I’ve never seen any bag like it before. He noticed me staring at it.

"Umm...I'm sorry It's so weird isn't it, people are always looking at it and thinking its so depressing...." He said with a low voice, but not that deep showing it was very soft and just different. before he could finish what he was saying I cut him off because I started to laugh slowly.

"Haha......no that's not it, I was looking at it because the details and just everything about it is just breath taking...." I said trailing off before I mumbled "Just like its owner" I thought I said it very low so it wasn't able to be heard by him, but as soon as I looked up to check he had a grin on his face and he was getting closer.

"Why we just met and already sweet talking me"

"Haha I didn't mean for you to hear that, it's just you are very...attractive." I said shyly and trying to hide my face from the bright pink creeping to my cheeks.

He slowly took one of his long slim finger to my chin to tilt it up, making my eyes gaze up at his that were gazing at mine as well.

"I just met you yet I feel so close to you..." before he could finish I got on my toes and lightly kissed him. I can tell he was shocked, but then he put his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him and slightly carrying me up to be closer to his lips. I’m about 5'8 so I really needed to be pulled up higher to actually kiss him. The softness of his lips and the coldness of the lip ring moving with my lips, it felt amazing. A shivering feeling went down my spine from the kiss causing me to twitch lightly. He smiled into the kiss from my reaction and carried me up pressing him lightly to him.

He carried me back into the room and out of the hallway, then pulled away from the kiss to close the door. I was trying to catch my breathe and so was he. Something about him was calling out to me, like I knew him, but I just didn't know. He looked just as skeptical as me, as if he was in deep thought while gazing into my eyes intently. Then something flashed in my head as I looked again at his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave comments - feedback <3 Pulease~!