Colors

Sunny Down Here In Jersey

"My eyes can't believe what they have seen
in the corner of your room
you stocked piled millions of my memory
oh doctor, doctor
I must have gotten this sick somehow
I'm gonna ask you a series of questions and I want them answered on the spot right now

Is it serious?
I'm afraid it is.
Am I gonna die?
Well son, death is gonna catch up to all one day, yours is coming quicker than ours, than ours.

Some many things I may have taken forgranted
again, and again so here's what I'm saying

Hold your head high, heavy heart

So take a chance and make it big, cause its last you'll ever get
If we don't take it, when will we make it?
I make plans to break plans and I've been planning something big, planning something big
Planning

I never tried to make the best of my time
Cause I always thought I had plenty of it

Is it serious?
I don't know what think
Is it all a lie?
Well one things for sure
I'm taken back to the glory days when
We were kids without a b****** single thing to say

Now my life is gonna make it or break it

Hold your head high, heavy heart
And save straight for the morning after

So take a chance and make it big, cause its last you'll ever get
the last you'll ever get
If we don't take it, when will we make it
I make plans to break plans, and I've been planning something big, planning something big

So take a chance and make it big, cause its last you'll ever get
If we don't take it, when will we make it
I make plans to break plans, and I've been planning something big, planning something big
Planning

Hold your head high, heavy heart
And save straight for the morning after

So take a chance and make it big, cause its last you'll ever get
the last you'll ever get
If we don't take it, when will we make it
I make plans to break plans, and I've been planning something big, planning something big

So take a chance and make it big, cause its last you'll ever get
If we don't take it, when will we make it
I make plans to break plans, and I've been planning something big, planning something big
Planning"


We both, Matthew and I listened and watched "The Phrase That Pays" by The Academy Is... on his ipod as we waited on a bench inside the subway. We were going on a train ride to who knows where. Matthew wanted to show me something and a car or cab out of New York would just take forever in the traffic.

As we sat there, many people looked at us and some kept there eyes on us. I was snuggling on Matthew's lap with his arm around my waist and his other holding his huge iPhone.

Not only that, but we didn't exactly dress like most of the people here. Of course dark clothing styles were going around lately, many teenagers wanted to try it these days, but there seemed to be barely anyone here. So Matthew, was wearing a tight black v-neck and black skinny jeans with a metal chain. His hair was longer than what most guys would consider making their hair and he had a lip ring on the side of his lip and pierced ears.

Also, he had black nail polish. I was wearing something similar as well. A black "August Burns Red" band shirt, and black skinny jeans. Instead of a chain I had black and white checkered suspenders hanging. With bracelets all over my wrists and my blonde hair cut in different lengths and bangs covering one eye.

Everyone was either wearing a suit, business attire, or regular jeans with graphic tees and polos, no one really wearing dark colors. We didn't really care, actually we loved to entertain the people who kept their eyes on us. We would occasionally smirk at each other coming up with an idea to please our "audience."

"I'm not saying I'm not breaking some hearts tonight girl!" I sang aloud gazing at Matthew. Then he kissed me and pulled me closer. I could see from the corner of my eye the teenagers that were looking at us had anger in their eyes. The teenagers were probably our age or a year younger and they kept looking at Matthew with interest.

He noticed and tried to give them the cold shoulder earlier to show them to "hit the road" but they didn't notice and kept trying to get his attention. Now they looked furious and Matthew smiled into the kiss, I knew he knew they were mad.

"That was brilliant." I whispered into his ear.

"Eh, what can I say I'm a walking evil genius." he said nonchalantly, with a wave of his hand. He brushed my bangs a way softly sending a warm feeling down my neck and a hotness burning up in my face. He saw my expression and made a crooked smile. Gently he brought both of his palms to both side of my cheeks and with his cold touch my cheeks still burned. He kissed each cheek only make it redder.

"Matthew stop!" I whined shoving him lightly.

"Don't wanna." He murmured on my neck. He kissed it slowly then left his lips and head leaning on my neck. I could feel his heartbeat and the rising, falling of his chest. His inhaling and exhales let out warm air brushing on my neck, if I can blush anymore than now, I sure did. Finally the train arrived. He carried me and put me on my feet. I was still caught up in the closeness earlier and staggered a bit almost falling. He quickly caught me by wrapping his arms tight around my waist.

"You okay?" Matthew asked, with the hint of worry clearly noticeable in his tone.

"Yeah, just a little dizzy."I said with a laugh.

"Oh, you mean what I was doing before?" he asked with a grin. I crossed my arms over my chest and huffed. Walking away from him and sitting near the doors. I hear him chuckle. Then he came inside and sat on me. He sat on ME. I grumbled and tried to push him off, but he wouldn't get off. Many eyes were on us, but I honestly don't care when I'm being looked at.

"Matthew get offfffffff!!!!!!!!!!" I whined.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO!" he whined with a child like voice then threw his arms around my neck and buried his face in my hair and neck. "I don't want to, I want to sit on you!" He looked up at me and his face was an inch away from mine and he pouted and did the puppy dog eyes.

"Oh fine, only cause you cheated with that puppy face." I poked his nose and smiled pecking him on the lips. Then he frowned.

"Hey don't tease me what was that?" I gave him a confused look and he frowned more. Then finally I caught on and I leaned my lips on his.

"You want?" I ask seductively letting my lips brush on his as I spoke.

"Uh huh!" he whined like a child again. Then I pulled away and tried to sleep. Then he started shaking me and whining. He wasn't really heavy on my lap. Matthew was really, really skinny. The kind of skinny you just loved to look at. His long legs were just amazing. He finally gave up and I put my head up and opened one eye. He was there smirking at me and pointing at his lip.

"Aww, okay fine." I said giving in. I leaned in and gave him another peck.

"Stop that!" he whined. This guy was such a baby, my baby!

"Will you be my baby?" I asked, while he gave me a skeptical look. Then I made the same smirk and pointed to my lips. He stared at my lips in awe and nodded his head furiously.

"Goo goo gah gah!" He said. I laughed silently and let him have what he want. Leaning in I kissed him pressing my lips on his.

"Love, love what are you running from." he mumbled on my lips. I smiled into his lips. He was saying a part of "Seed" by The Academy Is... I kissed him more passionately and he brushed the tip of his tough on my lower lip. Probably asking me to let him in. I backed away.

"Nope, save that later." I said sternly and wagged my finger back and forth showing him no. He pouted again and buried his face in my hair and neck again. Slowly he put both his arms around my waist and scooted himself closer to me. Now he was extremely close. His whole front was pressed against my body. I can feel his heartbeat and breathing again. His body was so warm against mine. The hold he had around my waist tightened and he held me like a teddy bear. Then I heard soft snores and I assumed he had fallen asleep. I let him sleep there on me. Brushing his hair and rubbing the back of his neck slowly.

Finally it was our stop. "Babe, were here." I murmured into his ear. He groaned and I giggled.

"No." he moaned. I started kissing his neck and felt him twitch awake. He started moaning as I kissed his neck more passionately.

"Okay, okay I'll get up before something happens to the lower half of my body" he groaned.

"Ah! My innocent ears!" I cried.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." he grumbled and took my hand to skip out of the train. From the signs, we were some place in New Jersey. Where would he take me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave comments - feedback! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listening To: Be My Escape by Relient K