Colors

Oh, You Know I'll Let You In

We walked for a few minutes and went into this park. It seemed like there was a small festival or carnival.

“Okay close your eyes.” He whispered in my ear and put his hands over my eyes. I giggled and did what he said. We walked a little but more then we stopped. I could smell chocolate and more sweets.

“Now open your eyes.” he said and I did.

“Oh. My. Gosh.” I gasped out.

“Do you like it?” he asked hesitantly. He brought me to a candy shop. It wasn’t anything I’ve seen before. The place was small and simple. Everything looked hand made and the decoration of the small shop was vintage and fun house looking. The store gave a childlike and love filled feeling, I just couldn't’t explain it. The store had all these different chocolates I’ve never seen. There were apples, strawberries, cheese, banana, crackers, french fries, ice cream, marshmallows, et cetera. Then in the center of the store there was a beautiful gold looking fountain with milk chocolate and dark chocolate pouring out of it with the food and fruits around it.

“Is...that....a...chocolate...fountain?” I asked in awe. Matt nodded and had a grin on his face. I walked up to the fountain and just stood in front of it closing my eyes. It smelled incredible and light. So smooth and relaxing. I got a stick and plate then a strawberry, dipping it in the dark chocolate. My eyes widened at the first bite.

“This is the best chocolate I’ve ever tasted!” I said to myself and started giggling and jumping. I took more bites and just smiled to myself. I went more around the store and played with the hand made stuff animals. I made sure to hug each one and then I saw one that caught my interest. It was a chocolate colored koala with hazel eyes and it had a shirt that said, “got chocolate?”

“Eek! Your name is Matty Jr.” I said skipping around the store with it and hugging it tightly against me. I put a soft kiss on his forehead and continued looking around the store. Then I remembered Matthew.

“Matt?” I said smiling and turning to where he stood still. He had a sad expression and was watching me the whole time. I dropped the koala and ran to him and hugged him tightly now.

“Matthew what’s wrong? Are you okay?” I asked quickly and worriedly. He suddenly came back from his deep thoughts and smiled.
“Yeah, sorry I was just watching you and then I thought about how much it would hurt if you weren’t with me anymore. You looked so happy, like nothing I’ve seen before. With something just like this store, it’s not even some expensive high class chocolate factory, yet you looked so happy you could blow up. You live the high life and you don’t act it. Your sense of style is amazing and your always smiling. Heck, you were talking to a plushy.” He said while laughing and had a huge grin on his face.

“Your you, your down to Earth, and everything I want and need. Just the thought of not having you got me I don’t know, just, it felt horrible.” Now his expression changed back to the sad face I saw before.

“Hey, hey! I’m not leaving you. Your everything I want too. So don’t think that way, ha ha cause I’m here to stay and I’m all yours, only yours.” I said reassuringly. He forced a smile and I couldn’t help think that he still thought we were going to be apart. I wasn’t going to let that thought ruin this day so I brushed it away.

“Come on! Lets pay for the stuff and get Matty Jr.!” He ;laughed and went to the counter to pay and then grabbed Matty Jr.

“He’s cute, but I’m way cuter.” He said laughing.

“Of course but he gets his cute looks more from me!”

“Pssh, in your dreams little girl.” Then he poked my nose while I hugged Matty Jr. protectively.

After a few hours it was already dark and we went back to my apartment.

“Thanks Matthew! I had an awesome time! I love the chocolate and the plushy!”

“It’s fine, I would do just about anything for you.” he said with a huge smile. I was about to return the smile, but I yawned. “You should get some sleep, it’s been a long day.” He said then leaned in and kissed me on my forehead.

“Hmm, okay I love you.” I said drowsily with a smile then quickly covered my mouth.

“I love you too.” Wow, I told him, and he said it back.

“Good night, Matthew.”

“Good night, Hyacinth.” Then we waved good bye to each other. He had that sad and pained look again, and I couldn’t help but wonder why...
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment/feedback because if you do I'll update! Fer sure! I have upto chapter nine on this story and I'm still not finish! <3