Colors

I've Been Jumping From The Tops Of Buildings

Months passed and the calls slowly stopped. I pushed everyone away and never went a day without thinking about him or crying. My mum would keep asking me if I was alright and I couldn’t speak. Did he stop loving me? Did he meet someone new? There were plenty of beautiful girls at Europe. He probably did forget me.

Two years passed, now I was done with highschool. The calls stopped altogether and I decided it’s been long enough, if he had moved on so would I. There was a huge alternative, rock magazine asking for interns in Europe. I’m moving back to Europe for the first time in years and getting the job. My parents don’t mind and have insured that I would have enough money for any of my needs. I always loved Europe.

“Okay so where is Kerrang Corp?” I asked myself.

I wasn’t looking where I was going cause I was trying to fix my GPS system on my cell. It was telling me that the company was on this street, but I didn’t see it. Then I accidentally bumped into someone.

“I am so sorry ! I was looking for this company called Kerrang cause I’m about to be an intern there and then this GPS thing on my cellphone told me it was on this street, but I didn’t find it. So I was trying to fix whatever problem my GPS was having cause clearly it was messed up, not giving me the right directions. Then I wasn’t looking cause this thing really is a pain, I’m so sorry cause then I bumped into you. What if you had coffee or were holding a baby. Oh dear gosh, I don’t even want to think what would’ve...”

“Okay whoa calm down I’m fine, no coffee or baby!” He said cutting off my rambling.

“Ha ha sorry I do that sometimes, bad habit?” I said shyly. Then I looked up. He was very tall. A few inches over six feet and he had very blonde hair that glistened in the sun. His features were gorgeous, I wasn’t the only one who thought this, people passing by looked at him. His style caught me off guard.

He was wearing tight black drainpipes and a red v-neck short with a vintage cross around his neck. He had combat boots and his hair was pretty long, It was cute in layers with the longest layer to his shoulder. He had bangs over his forehead and the end over his left eye. Gorgeous was an understatement dude.

“Ummmm, wow.” I said in awe. Then he chuckled.

“Well, close, but Its Henry.” He said extending a hand.

“Oh sorry, yeah, umm, my name is Hyacinth, Hyacinth James.” Then taking his hand.

“So you said Kerrang right?”

“Yeah! Do you happen to know where it is?” I asked.

“Sure this way.” We walked for about a minute then went inside this huge building with lots of windows. I tried to look all the way up, but it was just so huge.

“Big, eh?” he asked with a crooked grin.

“Unbelievably.” I said in awe again. Causing him to chuckle a lead me again with one of his hands on the small of my back lightly.

“Okay here it is!” He said after we left the elevator and stepped into a huge office that was just awesome. It had so many games and walls were scattered with different images and people were talking happily to each other.

“Wow, this is awesome!” I said giddily and skipped to the office.

“Excuse me Boss, there’s an intern here for you.” Henry said. Wait Henry works here too? That’s even more awesome.

“Oh sure have a seat, thank you Henry.” The boss said.

“Believe me, she’s a real sweetie.” Henry said before he left and winked at me. I blushed and the boss noticed it.

“Quite the charmer isn’t he?” the boss said with a loud chuckle.

“Yes, very nice and may I add very attractive.”

“Yes I’ve noticed, everyone is always ;looking at him and the workers are always trying to flirt with him, but you’re the only one I’ve seen him act that way with.” I blushed more. I was the only one? Why me?

“Well the workers also talk about this huge band called Suspense Killer, and that’s pretty much all they talk about. Him and that band.”

“I love Suspense Killers, I heard they are a new upcoming band in the UK and already hundreds of radio stations are dying for them to be played. “

“My, my that’s very good. You know what screw the internship, your our new employee.” He said happily and gave me all the papers .

“Boss, this is amazing! Thank you! I won’t let you own! I promise you music is my passion and I’ll be nothing but a hard and fulfilling worker!” I said sternly.

“I can tell dear, now come along let’s finish this up and get you started with a tour by our one and only prince charming Henry.” He chuckled again ever louder than last time, if that’s even possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave comments/feedback!
please they make me very happy!
oh and also subscribe! i update frequently! so please SUBSCRIBE!
<33333333