In Die Nacht

One

I glanced at the clock for what seemed the 200th time. Late night again and Tom was probably drunk again. I sighed as I looked out the window to see a familiar form stumbling up the walkway. A smile spread across my face. Tom was finally home and drunk as could be.

“Billa! Open the door!”

I ran downstairs as quietly as I possibly could without waking up our parents, “Heilige Scheiße Tom! Be quiet you’ll wake up mom and dad!”

Tom grinned as he stumbled up the stairs and into the room we’d shared our entire lives, “Don’t worry Bill. I’m being as quiet as I can at the moment.”

I shook my head as I lay down on our bed subconsciously glancing at the clock. 5:30 am. “Scheiße Tom could you be any later?” I grumbled softly.

There was a soft laugh as the springs on my bed creaked, “I could but then I wouldn’t get to see your beautiful face Bill.”

I rolled my eyes. He was always doing this, flirting shamelessly with me. And for some reason it wasn’t bothering me tonight. “Tom shut up. You’re drunk.”

“Nein, I’m sober. And it’s true Bill. You’re beautiful. I’ve never noticed it before. You’re eyes are gorgeous.”

I felt my cheeks grow warm and my hand flew to my face. Why was I embarrassed? Tomi did this all the time, especially when he was drunk. “Stumbling around like you are and you think you’re sober? Yea right Tomi.”

Tom belched loudly, “Shut up Bill. I’m being serious you’re fucking sexy!”

I was about to protest when I felt his lips on mine. I was too shocked to do anything. Not that Tom was kissing me, he did that all the time. The shock came from the realization that this particular kiss was turning me on. I pushed him off of me and winced when I heard him hit the floor.

“What the hell was that for?” He asked softly. I was surprised he wasn’t angry at me.

“Don’t kiss me when you’re drunk Tom.”

“For the last time I’m not drunk!”

“Yes you are Tom. And just listen to me for once. Don’t kiss me when you’re drunk.”

“Why not Bill?”

“Because when you’re drunk you don’t mean it.” My hands flew to my mouth and I gasped in shock. I did not just say that.
I was met with silence. Maybe he was really thinking about it. Then the loud snore came from the floor and a soft laugh escaped my lips. Typical Tom, passing out just when I had a scary epiphany. I was in love with my brother. I sighed. This was illegal in so many ways.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heilige Scheiße = Holy Shit
Nein = No

This is my first Twincest so I hope it's good.
Let me know what you think!
Comments = <33