‹ Prequel: Drink Me Dry
Status: Complete. =)

Here We Go Again

Here We Go Again

I'm locked in a circle and don't know where I'm supposed to go, two hundred stars gleaming upon me, I wish for my night to last for a lifetime, oh how I wish to stop falling for ones that don't even like me back, but no it all has to happen again and again it sickens me to death to know that it all kills me inside, the death lasts for a lifetime, all shores are lost in a solar sea, I've still been trying to find where to go, little by little I crumble to dust...

Chorus:

What is my plan? It's to move faraway and for you to remember me, as I was, I tried to leave you all behind, but nein here we go again back to where my heart's always been taken right from within me, all the light of the sky focused upon the two of us it's now found a way for it to go, here we go again I'm beginning to fall, fall for you it kills me to live without you here with the others and I...

Verse:

I had time and it's just what I have needed, it relieves me to know I've solved a problem in my mind, two thousand stars again they light here we go I love you, I always have and it relieves me to know, all the stars in the sky (when they shine on you) show off a sight never to be changed, I wanted a love what I got in my return was nothing but too much hurt it's all over, I thought to myself I'd never even think to date again but I made my choice, it's so hard, hard on the inside to let you go, how did we get this far? I thought we'd all fallen apart, maybe the moon's just been staying in a spot in the sky, one second at a time you're becoming part of my world

(Chorus x3)

I'd give anything to make you happy, but here we go again back to where we've never been taken right from the end, 222 days and nights where I'd relieve myself by a siren's cry, the raven skies so soothing and cold it's always finding a way to my soul, I live for you and only you I don't want anybody else only you, know that I (no matter what you choose) will be the one, the one to rescue you.

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
On a gott verdammen roll, bitches!!!!! YAY.

At this rate, I'll be on 17th soon. OOH! I'm mega close to my last album Dead Heart Divine...actually I'm gonna change that title.