The Lover's Key

You'll Just See How Clever I Can Be

My name is something forbidden to say. I have just been abandoned, so now I wonder deep into that dark place of everyone's hatred and loveless hearts. I was walking on a line stip of broken hearts when I came across something undescribable.

It was a beautiful human man not allowed to been seen by the human eye. His happy features made my heart ache and yearn for him, but I could never move or take one strep closer to him. His eyes were as blue as the sea that goes on and on as far as the eye can see. His eyes make you feel as if he can see everything and anything. Nothing can go through to my mind, except the thought of how there can be a person like him in this world. Not one frown or saddening face was seen in his face, despite the fact where he was. I in the other hand can never show a true smile like he can, but it makes me so envious as well to look at him. I want that kind of face, the face that is truly smiling.

Something like him will never be in my possession. A pure heart like his is not compatible with a locked and hateful heart like mine is. He begins to drift farther away and his heart, beautiful eyes, bright smile, and purist of heart goes with him. I shed some tears of sadness that I thought were never going to come out again, start falling through my face like a shower in a dark lustful night during a storm. Soon I can't contain it from all coming out and I start crying out loud. Now begins the story of my life after I met this man.

"Why am I alone?"'

"Where is the key I hid inside me?"

"Is he the one that will find the key in me and open my sorrowful heart that's yearning for him?"

I just kept on screaming this over and over again. Then came a beautiful and magnificent umbrella over me. It had a beautiful blue color to it that reminded me of the man's eyes. I was so fascinated by the umbrella, I forgot to look at the person holding it. I looked up once again and took a look at the person. Gasp! My mind went spiraling and started questioning my own self.

"What is this person doing hear!"

"I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ALONE RIGHT?"

"This is not right, right?"

The person stretched his arms out and whispered something in my ear.

"Smile! I will take you away from this place!" he whispered.

My mind swayed and everything went blank. Suddenly my face felt different. Soon I realized I had just smiled! I could not believe that this person made me smile. This person was the man I thought had walked away. His name was Alexandre Collin, my new love. Before I knew it, I was leaving that place with the strip of broken hearts. What I still wonder though is, "why is Alexandre here?" soon my mind just went back to the person carrying me in his arms.

He brought me back to a place I had forgot about called, “Earth." He showed me many beautiful places and taught me very good English. His gentleness always made me smile, but it felt so perfect. I kept thinking, “this is too perfect, I don't deserve all of this, can this really be happening to me?" then I brought all those thoughts and hid them behind my head again like I’ve been doing for a while now.

Alexandre was quite rich. His family had taken a liking in me and we had become very close. We share a room together, but nothing has happened. We have already kissed and hold hands, but he doesn't want to pressure me into doing the next step until I as ready. I am in the bedroom right now. Suddenly the door slowly opens. Alexandre comes closer to me and soon all I see is his face. He leans closer and closer, then a sensational feeling fills me. His soft lips press against mine and makes me a feel as if we are the only people in the entire world. He continues and starts kissing me gently on my neck, then stops to give me a light kiss on my forehead. I slightly blush when he looks at me all the time. He’s always looking at me and never takes his eyes of me. Never have I felt the slightest urge of feeling unprotected. He always fills that void where I use to feel lonely. Then he starts saying something that I will never forget.

"Tonight is a very special night"he explains.

"What will be happening tonight?" I say.

"There will be a very special dinner for you and I prepared in an elegant restaurant and then we will go to the park" he says gently.

"Sounds absolutely magnificent!" I say loudly.

"Please dress very nicely and I will see then my love." He said so tenderly in my ear.

Then he slowly kisses my ear and then again my lips. He keeps kissing me for a little longer and turns away toward the door about to leave.

I can tell he is restraining himself. I am still not ready so I do not want to go to that level so I just allow him to kiss me. As he leaves, I look at his face when he turns again toward me to wave goodbye. I look at the beautiful features of his face that make my hearts flutter. His blue eyes are so beautiful, it makes me stutter sometimes while I speak to him. Every time I see him it’s like there’s a wonderful and peaceful aura surrounding him. I keep thinking about him as I lay in bed, but then I realize I must get ready for tonight!

I get dressed in an elegant dress. The dress is above the knees, and is a little puffy. It is also strapless, so I wear a short sweater over it with my hair down and wavy. As I am about to leave the dressing room I see Alexandre on our bed sleeping. He’s wearing his shirt open and his dress pants. I look at him from head to toe and slightly blush. His body is fit, his face his the most handsome face in the world, and he is so kind. His shirt is wide open and I can see he has a six pack! I go closer to his body and touch his face. His face is as smooth as a baby, but then I put my hand on his body. It’s so fit and his six pack is so tight! Then I feel someone pull me! The next thing I know I’m on top of him and his arms are around me. Then I look at his face and how he's wide awake and laughing a little.

He leans closer to me and stars to hold me closer. My face feels so red and I just have the urge to hug him tightly. Then he starts to kiss me and hold me tighter. After that we just lay there and close our eyes until its time to leave. An hour later we get fully ready and head to the car. Alexandre kisses me lightly and opens the door for me. Then the car stops in front of a beautiful and huge restaurant. We have a wonder ful time and during the whole time I notice people always looking at us.

"Are they models?"a person whispers.

"What a beautiful couple! The young man is just absolutely handsome!" a woman whispers.

I start to feel flustered, but then I feel Alexandre's hand on mine. Then I look at his face and see him smiling. He always knows what to do and what I’m thinking. Truly love him! So I just ignored all the people and continued with our wonderful evening. Soon after we went to stroll around the park. While we were at the park, I started hearing music. It was so soothing and gentle, it made me feel so relaxed and blissful. Snow started falling from the sky, but really a man not very far away was using a machine to put snow on us. It was just so great! Then we stopped and Alexandre looked at me with such a happy expression on his face. He was trembling and then rummaging through his pocket.

I kept wondering what he was doing. Then finally he took something out of his pocket that was small, but I couldn't really tell what it was. He started mumbling to himself and then he said something I finally was able to hear. I didn't quite get what it meant so I didn't really put any thought into it. Then out came the big surprise of the night! Something that made me feels like the happiest person in the world, so happy I could not control myself and more. I almost fainted!

He showed me a beautiful diamond ring that was so big! Then he went down on one knee and started shaking nervously. Then he said the words I always wanted to hear!

"w....will you . . . um marry? M..e m..me?" he stuttered.

Tears welled in my eyes, and then started falling down my face. It was the first time I had cry since the day Alexandre and I met. I could stop, but that didn't stop me from answering him.

"Hick Y..y...y..ye...s.ss.sss.i...w..will hick!" I said while crying.

We embraced each other tightly and kissed contiguously. I can feel his tongue in my mouth and the sweet taste of chocolate. His soft and tender lips made me tingle all over. Finally we stopped and started breathing hard from all the kissing. We started to both giggle then looked up at the fake snow. We both smiled as we held each other. Finally, we have come to this part of our relationship, but then that thought that I’ve been hiding all the way in my mind came back.

"What is this person doing here!"

"I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ALONE RIGHT?"

"This is not right, right?"

I couldn't help but feel as if something bad was going to happen soon. Then we quickly went home and told everyone what had happened. Everyone was so happy for us and us happy for us as well. I still couldn't believe it myself. Wow! Is all I can think of?

We went out the next day and went shopping just for fun. Everyone just kept looking at us, mostly Alexandre. There were so many girls that couldn’t be a ger. their eyes off him! Some of them took pictures. Some were just so amazed. Alexandre worked at modeling agencies and had a clothing line called, “Lover's key." He named it that name after meeting me. Girls were going crazy over him, but we didn't mind them. Then a gorgeous girl bumped into Alexandre. She was so beautiful. Her eyes were so bright green and her skin was flawless! I then looked at Alexandre's face. He looked so shocked and so did she. I felt like these two had met each other before. What really was happening is that I was about to find the answer to many questions I had that I want to be solved.

Alexandre and she were speechless for a while, while I was there just looking at the two of them. They seem like a perfect match for each other. Suddenly Alexandre saw me and noticed I looked troubled. He then told the girl something, but I could not hear it. After that we both left. I kept staring at Alexandre and noticed how he wasn't looking at me and that his fast was kind of pale. I wanted to ask him who that girl was so badly, but I couldn't bring myself too. So after an hour of shopping we stopped to get some food. Nothing has changed. Alexandre was still the same. His face still pale and not some singles look at me. This was one of the first times Alexandre hasn't looked or stared at me while we were together. I started to feel so very uneasy. My heart was aching and felt like it was slowly going to break. As Alexandre was about to leave, I grabbed his hand. I told him straight forward, “who was the girl?!" he turned to me suddenly and said, “she was the one who brought me to that place where we met, she was the one who broke my heart."

Then he kept on speaking."She and I were together for seven years."

"We loved each other so much and almost got married.”

"She was pregnant with a child, but had an abortion without my approval!"

"She didn't want to have a child yet and wanted to be in modeling with me."
"I was furious at her for killing our doing the abortion."

"We had a big fight and then I told her to leave."

"Then we got back together and things were ok, but she was not the same."

"She was very selfish and prideful all of the sudden."

"I caught her going into hotels with numerous guys."

"Then I ended our relationship."

I started understanding everything and why he acted the way he did when he saw her. I let go of his hand from shock. He saw my expression and left to get us food. I was just so shocked that he just told me now that I couldn't say anything. I felt guilty for my expression that he saw and thought he misunderstood it so I followed him to explain. I kept looking for him, but he was no where to be found. Then I saw something that I knew was going to make everything change for the worse.

I went near an alley and saw a couple. They were kissing so much! Then I finally saw their faces. It was that woman and . . . Alexandre. I couldn't believe it! Suddenly I accidently hit a can and they stopped. Alexandre saw me and his eyes widen open in shock. I looked at him frozen. I couldn't move and he couldn’t be either. Tears were falling over and over and couldn't fall. Suddenly hatred and sadness weald up inside me and I ran. He started chasing me, but I ran faster than I. He just kept going and chasing me. Then a sudden screech and bright light were seen. Next things I know I saw a car toward me.

It wouldn't stop and before I could move everything went dark. I couldn't think anything or see anything. Next thing I know am I finally see this light. I open my eyes and I’m in a hospital. My whole body aches, but luckily nothing feels paralyze or seriously broken. I feel someone holding my hand and something wet. Alexandre! He’s next to me holding my hand with tears falling from his eyes while he's sleeping. I take his hand off mines immediately and push him away with all the strength I have at that moment. He quickly wakes up and looks at me in the saddest expression I’ve ever seen on him. He quickly runs to me and hugs me. I slap him as hard as I could while crying and scream.

"Don’t touch me you a filthy bastard!" "How dare you touch me?!" I yelled frantically. This was it, I've been dumped right where I started.

I get my ring off my finger and throw it at him. Tears well in his eyes and he still walks to me. He grabs me tightly.

"It hurts!" I scream.

But still he doesn't stop, but he keeps hugging tighter and tighter. I hear him start to cry, but it doesn't stop me from trying to get him off me. Then he starts kissing me harshly and I bite his tongue hard. Blood falls from his mouth, but he just wiped it off. Then he starts forcing himself on me and kissing me. I push him away and he looks at me while crying. Then he says something I will never get off my mind.

"I’m sorry, she kissed me and I didn't stop her. I love you more than anything in the world! Please, I’m sorry! I love you! I love you! I love only you!"

I start crying loudly, but scream at him to leave. He leaves with tears falling down his face and the sad expression that's never been seen before. I picture the way he and she were in that alley over and over again until my brain and hearts start hurting. Finally, I rest. I just kept on sleeping for the next few weeks and do nothing but sleep. I keep having weird dreams. Dreams like Alexandre is telling me sorrily and I love you. I feel like I’m being kissed, but I don't want to open my eyes. After another two weeks go by, I’m finally discharged.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was my very first fanfiction I ever wrote, about..............a year and a half ago maybe two years ago. *shrug* Well, I'm still updating all of my stories actually, so yeah I'm Patty the Procrastinator. I use to update every couple of months haha. Not anymore, I hope.

Please leave comments and feedback! Please!!!!!!!!!!