The Lover's Key

A tragic Reunion

Ugh. I was just a few feet from leaving to! Right there in front of me was that imbecile. The man with such a radiant glow to him, with piercing bright blue eyes, and lovely pale white colored skin. This time he looked much more unorganized. Also he looked so very tired. Ver, very tire. Tired as in “Have you slept the past few year?” There was dark, dark circle under his pool of blue. Ugh, and still he was the most beautiful. I mean seriously can this guy ever look bad?!

He just kept staring at me. More staring. Than more staring. Some more staring. He just wouldn’t stop staring! I couldn’t take it anymore!
I quickly drifted gracefully passed him, and “Bam!” I was pushed into a room! Nearly losing balance, I was held up by a delicate long hand curving around my back, pressing my body so hard and close to him. The closeness was unbearable, everything could be felt! With his other hand he curled his long smooth fingers around both my hand’s wrists and held it against the wall, making it so I couldn’t move my arms or hands. His body was to closed pressed to mine, I couldn’t move my legs either. He stared at me hard.

I could see the sadness and tiredness of his eyes. Tears fell heavy down my face as if I have never shed a tear before. His eyes and expression suddenly turned like he was in rage. Then he forced his lips onto mine. The sweet taste of it, the warm breath, and his soft, tender lips. It was like a drug to me. He kept trying to push his tongue, but I wouldn’t allow it.

Finally, he succeeded and slid it in. I could feel his warm tongue lingering. I was nearly going to faint, but he kept me up. He just wouldn’t stop. He just kept kissing me furiously. Finally he stopped to get a big gasp for air. He gently grabbed my chin up.

“Love, why?” he said.

“Do you not see how much I love you?”

“If I really was just using you, would I have not already have lay with you?”

“You are my everything. You are all I need.”

“What happened with that girl was a mistake and I promise you I took care of that and made sure she never would have any interest in me.”

“Ha! You should have seen her face been I nearly scared to death. She was in the brink of fainting from the anger I was throwing at her.”

“So please Adelina, forgive this fowl creature, and bring him back into the arms of his beloved?”

“I beg of you, my love!” he slowly cried.

I can feel the tears falling uncontrollably. He let go of my hands and than I did something to answer his questions. I pushed him to the other wall. I forced myself on him and now making him the one being attacked. I kissed him passionately on the lips making him having to gasp for air so many times. I kissed his neck as well even more passionately until he just couldn’t take it anymore.

“Love, please stop. To much. I am at my point, if you do not stop I don’t think I will have enough strength to compose myself.” He said out of breath.

Of course I did not listen, but made it worse. I gently tugged at his shirt and opened it. Kissing him lighting and brushing my fingers against his chest and stomach. I could see he was going crazy, but at the same time so very happy. It was just to late. I forgave him long before he knew it, long before I knew it. I knew I couldn’t continue living without him, it just wasn’t possible.

I finally stopped as we both kept inhaling and exhaling. He pulled my arm and crushed me into him. He hugged me so tightly under his chin like he was afraid to let go. I gently let the words roll from my mouth into his ear.

“I’m not going anywhere.”

“Do you promise?”

I lightly chuckled from the way he sounded as if he was a child when he stated his question.
“I cross-my-heart-and-hope-to-die!” I said childishly.

We both laughed and walked back to his car. We went back home and I said my greeting to his family. They were all so happy to see me since it had been awhile. After eating and getting in on everything I missed, Alexandre and I retired for the night early. I requested to retire early because Alexandre looked so tired, he needed at least 15 hours of sleep.

So that night I laid there cradled in his arms.

“Go to sleep Alexandre, my love.” I said while kissing him on the neck, than slowly moving up to the jaw, than searching for his lips in the dark. Finally I found it and kissed it longingly.

“How do you expect me to sleep when my angel is sleeping right next to me for the first time in months?” he said sheepishly.

“I don’t know, but how about I hum you a song?”

“Hmm..I would love to hear it my love. Anything from you will satisfy me.” he said while brushing my cheeks and hair.

“Love is a word that will never be used with war.
A word that means far greater than what people can imagine.
The one you love beside you is you lovely one.
Keep your lover close, and never let go.
You will laugh and be together longer than the time you live on earth
Oh blissful sun over your heads coming down on you, has shine brightly over your lover’s eyes.

Love is for eternity
Love is for the people
Love is for the lost.”


The next thing I knew he was fast asleep. His face showing a glimpse of his beauty from the little slip of light coming from the moon into our room.

“Adelina” “Don’t leave me.” “I love you Adelina.” “A.d.e......lina......”

I smiled and giggled to his sleep talking. It made me blush as well uncontrollably. He was so cute like a child. I couldn’t ask for anything better. This is not the end of the whole path awaiting for us.
♠ ♠ ♠
I almost cried when I reread this chapter! Poor Adelina!

Please leave comments! It'll help me be more optimistic about updating! =)