The Lover's Key

Hold Your Head High Heavy Heart

"Love is a funny thing." I thought.

It truly is. Many things happened this year, from being proposed to, to being cheated on. Not only that, I ended up being in the hospital and well everything from there was pretty close to perfect. All of this was due to, Alexandre Collins, the love of my life. Brilliant, beautiful, tall, bright blue eyes, great hair, white sparkling teeth, and wonderful body. Is it my fault I feel insecure, I pretty average, normal looking.

My hair glistens and I have very translucent skin.
My eyes were very deep and I had a very skinny face. High cheekbones and a little pink brushed across them. I had long eyelashes that fluttered softly and my hair was up to my waist. It was between soft long curls and wavy.

My figure looked very fragile, skinny, and tall. I was 5'7 and Alexandre was 6 feet tall. People said I was beautiful and could be a model, but I always thought I looked so plain. You can say dull even. Still, Alexandre loved me and only me.

--------------

“Wake up, Love.”

I felt a warm breath tickle my ear. I opened my eyes and saw blue twinkling eyes and bright white teeth. Why did I look like a mess when I woke up and he can pull off looking like an angel.

“Hmmm....” I said drowsily. I looked at his face after fluttering my eyelashes and looking at him from under them. He just kept gazing at me. How dazzling can this man get? He brushed the hair in my face back, and still I could not get use to him near me. My heart would surely give out before I even turn 30. He leaned closer to me and I could feel his warm breath closing in on me. It smelled like chocolate and suddenly I was having the feeling like I was sort of well, melting. I flushed at the sight of his face so close to mine.

“You look absolutely ravishing in the morning.”

I snorted lightly at his compliment. He always said I looked beautiful, but I can never believe him. Maybe what we both saw in me was different, because when I looked in the mirror I saw nothing but plain.

“You really are not aware of how gorgeous you are my love.”

“You really are not aware of how gorgeous you are my love.”I answered back.

“Now, what if I show you how beautiful you are.” he whispered in my ear. Right after he started kissing my ear working slowly down to my neck. He kissed my neck and I can feel his warm lips on me. He brought himself on top of me and ran his hand down to my arm.

“See, your neck is so skinny and delicate. It’s so soft and feels great on my lips.

I stuttered and he noticed. He had a grin on his face. A grin that said “I have you now.” He laughed silently and echoed around in my head. It sounded like a melody. Chills went down my back as he started kissing my lips.

“Ah, the lips. The most delicious substance. It always tastes like.....” he paused and leaned closer again.

He moved very slowly, like dramatic. He tilt his head and pressed his lips lightly on mine. He slowly tried parting my lips and succeeded. He slipped his tongue in and again I felt like I was melting. He kissed me passionately and slipped away.

“Hmm, it taste like strawberries. Absolutely delicious, nothing ever tasted sweeter.” he said out of breath. After, he licked his lips when he looked down at the small gap between the two of our bodies on top of each other.

“May I continue, love?”he asked with a brilliant smile, showing all of his teeth glistening in the room. I nodded slowly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please readers comment! <3