The Lover's Key

I'd Swim The Ocean For You, The Ocean For You

"Adelina.........."Alexandre said so that his lips brushed against mine as he spoke.

His body was pressed just lightly over mine, making the space between us very dangerous. anything could happen right now. the desire and longing she could see in Alex's eyes, the way his lips longed for her as well. she knew this was leading to something she still wasn't ready for. she had thought she was, cause she truly loved him, but not like this. not after, everything. she needed more time, and she wanted everything to be "perfect."

But pushing Alex away, now that wasn't very easy. The man was gorgeous, how do you fight such urges in you. he leaned closer to her neck. First, he kissed it lightly then moved higher nearer to the bottom of her chin. While I breathed heavily. Then he pressed his lips hungrier to my neck and began to trace kisses all over my neck. This is not good for my health at all.

The man will surely be the death of me! Then he slowly moved up back to my lips, where I knew I had to make a move now. I put my hand on his hair, entangling it in the soft and silkiness. then leaned in to kiss him. he responded great fully and smiled into the kiss. then I pulled away to look at his confused face.

"Let's get breakfast!" I said out of breath and happily.

Alexandre groaned and moved himself heavier on me, causing me to be filled with the same longing in his eyes.

"But why should I go out to eat, when I have breakfast perfectly here, right under my nose..." he said softly into my eyes.

They burned from the warmth of his breath causing me to stutter when I spoke again.

"Come on Alex! I'm really hungry! Fooooooooood! I whined at him like a child under my eyelashes, and also with a puppy face. I knew he would not resist.

"Fine!" he sighed heavily, before retreating into the bathroom dragging me along.

"Alex, why are you bringing me to the bathroom with you?" I asked skeptically. He chuckled slightly.

"So we can get ready, love"

"Ummm.....yeah, but your taking a shower." I said dumbfounded.

"Yes I am, and I thought 'Lets save the scarce water this world has and take a shower together!' "

"Alex, very cunning now go take a shower and I promise we'll change together when you get out"

"Ugh, but that's not the same! We always do that!" now he was whining, I couldn't resist but give him a kiss.

"Awwww......but this time you get to help me get dressed and pick it out too! If you want you can do my make-up too!"

"Yes!" he said happily and hugged me tightly. What can I say, he loves to play with make-up and put clothes on me.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay update! I have sixteen chapters and stilll going. I updated up to chapter eleven on my other site I put fanfics on.

Please comments/feedback! If I get 2-5 comments I'll update again!