The Lover's Key

I'm Not Letting Go

I wonder what he'll pick out. I was looking through my closet and I saw this beautiful grayish, blue scarf. Also a v-neck shirt with black vintage decor on the left bottom corner of it, and a pair of skinny black drainpipes that would go perfectly with the rest. Why did I say he can pick my outfit on a day that I finally find something I want to wear!

Oh well, whatever he likes and picks are just as great and wonderful. I sighed after a minute from turning away from my closet. Alex usually took at least five to seven minutes in the shower and then blows dry his hair. All together taking about fifteen minutes. His hair wasn't too long, just longer than most guys would put it. It went to about his shoulder from the back and the front had bands swaying over his four head and ended a little above his eye.

After he would walk out of the bathroom and wait for me until I was ready. I took about the same time he did, I wasn't like those girls who took twenty minutes in the shower. I was quick and then we would change in the room together. Alex didn't try anything, but just gaze at me. I did sometimes to him as well when he wasn't aware of it.

It wasn't very awkward between us when we did this anymore, but still my heart raced when I looked at him. He was so beautiful. Also, very adorable. There were times he accidentally almost put the hole of the sleeve through his head, I had to help him try and take it off haha. So cute. He was really tall so I had to stand on the bad to help him.

Most of the time when I do touch him or he comes over to me while were changing, things get out of hand. We mess around a lot, but we've never really done it yet. I was still a virgin and I just wasn't ready yet. I was hoping maybe when we were finally married, but I still wasn't sure when we were getting married.

I never really wanted to bring it up. finally Alexandre came out of the bathroom, and did something he never did before. He ran out and tackled me to the bed. Then sat on top of me while holding my hands with one of his above my head. I was so shocked and I can tell he planned this by the smirk on his face. I couldn't help but smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments/feedback/subscriptions make me update and happy! <3