The Lover's Key

Black Mirrors

He slowly leaned in and pressed his soft lips to mine. I kissed him back softly, but he wanted something entirely different. He pressed in hungrier for more, kissing even more harder, but I knew what he was trying to do so I bit his bottom lip playfully. Thinking I was just trying to play around and go along with the mood he just smirked more and began kissing me again. Then I just let him kiss me and stopped. He noticed and quickly looked into my eyes, as if they were going to tell him everything. I sighed.

"Alex . . . " I groaned.

"What is it?" he asked softly.

"Your on top of me and I want to go get ready! My food awaits!" I whined like a four-year-old then lowered my voice afterwards to sound like a brave knight. Causing him to roll off on top of me and clutch his stomach from laughing so hard. He just kept laughing and laughing . . . a thump. Oops, he fell. Well at least he stopped laughing.

"You okay honey bunches of oaks?" I asked with a sly grin on my face. Leaving him to mutter a few bad choice words under his breath. "Aw . . . "

"I'm fine let's get you ready." He finally gave in.

"Okay taking a shower and I'll be quicker than usual so you can beautify me!" I said excitedly hoping the mood would rub off on him.

"Yes! And I'm not beautifying you. You already are so beautiful." He said while gazing into my eyes. I blushed uncontrollably.

"Ummm . . . I . . . I'mgoingtotakeshower." I said hurriedly from my embarrassment. What? I stutter. Before I closed the door, I heard him laugh softly.

After the shower, I quickly dried my hair and put on my under garments, than my bath robe. Alex was already ready and waiting for me, with the wardrobe and make-up. I glanced at the outfit he had chosen for me and gasped getting his immediate attention.

"What?!" he asked worried, glancing at me and the outfit repeatedly.

"It’s just that . . . that's the same outfit I was hoping to wear today . . . "I said a bit shocked. Alex and I truly were made for each other.

"Wow. Yup was defiantly for each other." He said in a happy tone as if he were so proud. He said exactly what I had though, oh he's good.

"Okay let's get this started!" I said while tackling him. He chuckled then turned me to his back so that he was giving me a piggy back ride. He ran a few feet into the walk in making room and put me gently in the chair. He put something over the mirror so that I wouldn't be able to see until he was done, what he was doing. Oh well, I'll have to endure surprises for him. After a mere half and hour, he had done everything. He slipped on my clothes, finished my make-up, and done my hair. When he looked at me, he quickly had a huge grin on his face. Again looking as if he was proud, weirdo. I mean what does he have to be proud of? I'm nothing to be proud of at all, but to him it's like I’m gold.

Finally he took out the material hiding me from looking at the mirror and I quickly ran to see how I looked like. Gasp! He always was very skillful at these things due to the fact he did photography and modeling before, but this was amazing. He did an awesome job. I then spun around and ran into his arms giving him a huge kiss and tightening my arms around his waist. He gladly accepted the thank you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, seriously people! Please comment/feedback/subscribe!
This is my most read story and no one comments/subscribes!
I think I'm going to stop all my fanfictions because I only have less than a hand full of people who actually tell me their opinions. Please give me feedback, so I can continue!
Please <3
If you still want updates form this story!
I mean there's a huge twist in a few more chapters!
Something you won't see coming, but I can't update up to that chapter
If no one tells me what they think about this story =(
So again, please comment/feedback/subscribe! They make me continue to update folks!